Howie

Electric lift

Howie

How often is a Horse found on these tractors? Are the pieces seen for sale very often? My reason for thinking about this is because of health issues

that stuck their head up this past summer. Have a mold board plow that I would like to use once in a while, more like play with. I probably will not be

able to lift it without help. I have the '72 Raider 12 I fixed the transmission on this past winter and this is the tractor I am thinking about something on.

I do have one of the early Hein Warner pumps that perhaps could be adapted. Needs the spring.

David

WH nut

You see them once in awhile for sale, I think the 400 series and some 518 had them but you really have to look. You might be better off grabbing a small ATV winch and adapting

Howie

I have never seen one so curious how often they appear. Have been kicking some ideas around just not

sure on anything yet.

elcamino/wheelhorse

Howie , I don't know if this will help you or not. I did a topic " Separate Rear Hitch Lift " started July 27,2015. I used an electric actuator to operate the rear hitch. It hopefully details what I used and final results. Pictures show plow lifted and I actually lifted the rear of my 310-8 off the ground using the rear hitch. Hope this helps.