mherr70

Iowa Show July 9th

mherr70

We will be having an Iowa show July 9th 2016 at East Lake County Park in Osceola IA. Osceola is located in the area of Hwy 34 and I35. We hope to get as many Wheel Horse tractors there that we can. There will also be a few off brand tractors also. Feel free to bring as many lawn tractors as you wish and it is ok to bring parts/tractors for sale. This event is going to be a meet/greet/swap and just to hang out and talk about the hobby that we all love! Feel free to email me if you wish matt.herr@titanmachinery.com Please mark your calendar and try to make this a great fun turn out. Thanks Matt Herr

• Like 3

wheel horse men

Just wondering if this was the same show I seen on facebook that was on June 18 featuring wheel horse or if these are two different things Thanks.

mherr70

The show had to be moved to July 9th because of some weddings and a graduation. I believe they posted the change ( I may be wrong) but yes that was the same show which is now July 9th. We hope to have a lot of fun and see a lot of tractors

wheel horse men

Thanks for the info. Its to bad that date doesn't work for me was looking forward to bring some of the heard.