857 horse

Is it June yet ????

DennisThornton
11 hours ago, ekennell said:

June is too late for this this pie. 

But this weekend the kids all come home for our favorite  meal of baked oyster pie  and baked ham  with blackberry apple pie for desert.

56be02bed4c34_IMG_2489(640x480).jpg.0e5756be02d6c0de6_IMG_2491(640x480).jpg.c0d9IMG_3305.thumb.JPG.9489c98fb45d484aa0382IMG_3306.thumb.JPG.e94ef67c7fc98f3421eea

Oh my goodness!  Yumm!

rjg854

Last year was my first year to go to the big show.  I was thoroughly impressed and amazed at the scene as the wife and I approached the grounds.  It was a sea of Wheel Horse.  Every size, shape and description of :wh: :happy-jumpeveryone:  The people friendly and more than happy to talk about their collection or tractor or parts that were there, or just about anything else.   I probably should have spent more time trying to get to know people, but all the tractors had me dumbfounded, and couldn't get enough of just looking at what was there.  Even the little woman was impressed and happy she had went.  So it's back again this year :woohoo:

• Like 5

squonk

B & B again Randy or a hotel? 

rjg854

The little lady likes those B&B's so looks like that's what it's going to be again this year.  She always makes my life sweet so I try to return the favor ;)

Happy wife, Happy life :icecream:

• Like 2

857 horse

6 degrees tonight....and tomorrow with 50 mph winds...........snow monday... feesl like the perfect storm coming.!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PIE FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DennisThornton

20 below here!  Not windy yet but I hear it's heading this way!  Brrrr!

Aldon

It dang cold. I'm in Adirondacks somewhat near Dennis. While I want warm weather to be here, I need time to pass slowly as I have a lot I need to accomplish before the show!!!

• Like 1

Phatboy

Ok guys sorry to sound like a horse's rear end ( pun intended) lol where is the big show ? When is it ? Can i get  all the info plz,, maybe i can bring my grandson sounds real fun,, plus you'all said the magic word ""PIE"" lol mmmmm thanks in advance..

• Like 2

Phatboy

Oh My ,, its only 87 miles from my house !!!! Well gonna talk to momma and see if maybe the grandson would like to go, he is 13, this sounds like fun!! Do you all camp ? Hotel it ? And thanks for the info AMC rules , appreciate it bud...

• Like 2

AMC RULES

WHX??

Youngster would probably like to camp!

• Like 1

Shynon
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:08 AM, dclarke said:

I've been packed for 5 years. Can't wait!!

Man I better get packing. :ychain: Don't want to miss the show

• Like 4