857 horse

Is it June yet ????

857 horse

I've noticed when ever some one starts talking about the BIG SHOW,,,,my left foot starts rapping the floor like an old dog with an itch...

Is it just me???  Something in the water??? something in Bieglersville??,,,, in the Pie??

or parhaps that space on the inside of the first turn where i park my reds....and a few lawn chairs ??

Any wayyyy ,,,, im ready to pack !!!!!!

• Like 9

Shynon

:text-yeahthat: 1st trip will be this year can't come soon enough. Oh I almost forgot need to get that 1045 done.

• Like 8

squonk

Ready to Pack? You're way behind me Howard! All I have left to do is buy the pie! :lol:

• Like 8

857 horse
32 minutes ago, squonk said:
33 minutes ago, Shynon said:

:text-yeahthat: 1st trip will be this year can't come soon enough. Oh I almost forgot need to get that 1045 done.

Ready to Pack? You're way behind me Howard! All I have left to do is buy the pie! :lol:

I wanna get my engine painted on the 401-8spd,,,,,,that"s all,,,,,no biggie......Now,,,do i have the time??   ppppftttt...almost done remodeling the kitchen...maybe another weekend to go on that............

Mike  all i need to know now is......Does the white stuff in the spray can have a use by date?? 

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

I will be glad for the Big Show to get here. Clothes are packed in plastic bag ( From Lowes) and all I need to pack is the suitcase full of old man pills.

What kind of pie?

• Like 7

857 horse
9 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I will be glad for the Big Show to get here. Clothes are packed in plastic bag ( From Lowes) and all I need to pack is the suitcase full of old man pills.

What kind of pie?

Jim.....bring your  lawn chair     Oh yeah....the pie.....Squonk has the list,,,,,,,,,,i have a cooler full of ice.....ice tea,,,,water,,,,and space for a pie,,,,,,,,yeah gottah bring a fork !!

• Like 2

furykid

Will be my first show. Is it time yet???? 

• Like 5

857 horse
16 minutes ago, furykid said:

Fury,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your gonna have a good time......june 23,24,AND 25th,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think the first pilgrimage can be a little over whelming,,,,

,700+ red machines...some better than new...others as good as new...a few  40years old,,,still look new....and the new age  survivors......

Some are pull start,,,,and electric start,,,,,hey maybe even a kick start,,,,,,,,,,Plastic hoods....round hoods...Black hoods...silver hoods ...

,  see yeah there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

WHX??

Jeepers Cats ... need to get going on the 400

• Like 4

Ed Kennell

GRAPE PIE

• Like 4

SPINJIM

Funny you should mention this subject.  I was just out in my workshop today lining up my WH projects for this spring, and deciding what to bring and what to sell.  Temperature is going down to zero this weekend, so the work can't be started for awhile.

I'm going to my first show of the year next weekend.  It's the Lebanon Valley show in PA, and the feature tractor is all Garden Tractors.  I've got cabin fever and the Wheel Horse itch.  

Jim

• Like 4

squonk
8 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

What kind of pie?

I plan on bringing 2 Dutch Rubarb 497109581avatar.gif.f9b51061a911b4d88074

8 hours ago, 857 horse said:

Mike  all i need to know now is......Does the white stuff in the spray can have a use by date?? 

Cool Whip! :) Gotta get it fresh the day I get the pie. :)

• Like 3

857 horse
8 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

What kind of pie?

Did I see Grape??             DEEP APPLE RAISIN !!!!!!!      Shoot for 2   be happy with 1    Hope for the best ....expect,,,well  TWO  if im a good talker lololoo

i will grab a hand full of styrofoam plates ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 1

rjg854

do remember some forks also ;)

• Like 3

squonk

People use forks for pie? I never knew! :)  

The Dutch Rubarb is to die for. Thought Van's eyes were going to pop out of his head last year when he took his first bite! :lol:

• Like 4

Tankman

Cabin fever is comin' over all.

Cabin fever and WHA, the Horses are chomping on their bits! :wh:

Cold this weekend. Hope the hard apple cider doesn't get  too hard. :rolleyes:

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 4

953 nut
10 hours ago, 857 horse said:

left foot starts rapping the floor like an old dog

In my case it is the right foot, impatiently waiting to press on the accelerator on my truck; Road Trip!           :woohoo:

8 hours ago, ekennell said:

GRAPE PIE

1 hour ago, squonk said:

Dutch Rubarb

1 hour ago, 857 horse said:

DEEP APPLE RAISIN !!!!!!! 

Cherry! 

• Like 5

JPWH

This will be my first time to the big show. I am looking forward to it.

• Like 5

ol550
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

In my case it is the right foot, impatiently waiting to press on the accelerator on my truck; Road Trip!           :woohoo:

Cherry! 

Banana rasin cream!!

• Like 5

Tankman

Shoo Fly Pie (Straight from Lancaster Co.). What else?

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 5

dclarke

This will be my first trip to the big show. I've been packed for 5 years. Can't wait!!

• Like 9

roadapples

With all these pies I believe some may need a new hole in their belt... LOL..

• Like 5

AMC RULES

• Like 5

furykid
21 hours ago, 857 horse said:

Fury,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your gonna have a good time......june 23,24,AND 25th,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think the first pilgrimage can be a little over whelming,,,,

,700+ red machines...some better than new...others as good as new...a few  40years old,,,still look new....and the new age  survivors......

Some are pull start,,,,and electric start,,,,,hey maybe even a kick start,,,,,,,,,,Plastic hoods....round hoods...Black hoods...silver hoods ...

,  see yeah there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds great. I'm ready for it and warm weather. All this talk about pie's has me really hungry for some. Lots of good flavors mentioned.

• Like 4