RT WH416H

Snow Blower Sprockets

RT WH416H

The bearings went on the two sprockets on the front of the snowblower. Any suggestions, recommendations on how to get them?

Thanks Rob

squonk

I got my from Tractor Supply. They are slightly different than factory as they have 1 more tooth. I had to add a half link to the factory chain length, 

Wyattrrp

Read my note on the Chain Question 3 posts above this one for the sprockets.

I didn't realize these posts get reshuffled when a response is posted.  Look at the post asking about the chain on a tall chute blower

Retired Sparky

Check   Red Square Links...this site.B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      10HP with 42” blade, C-85 w/cab & 42” Snow Blower, 315-8 w/Ark Loader. Ready for some snow ❄️. Last year had up to 14” in Ohio. 
      Snow cab windows were fogged up bad and I used MeGuires PlastX, this stuff was easy, apply like wax, rubbing it in and wipe off, amazing how it cleared that plastic window up.

• Boyd
      By Boyd
      wheel horse garden tractor mower, rear discharge mowing deck & snow blower both in good condition and runs well. all the parts for the snow blower are with it.

• Bill D
      By Bill D
      Picked up this Toro Power Max yesterday.  The rake is shot but the gearbox is good and the shaft isn't bent.   Why Toro doesn't use shear bolts, I'll never know.

• Macgyver
      By Macgyver
      I got hold of a Wheel Horse snow blower model 6 6212. It has the crank with cable to direct the shoot. Everything is there but the spool the cable is wound around. Can someone tell me the dimensions of that spool. Diameter and length. Thank you.
    • RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      We brought my next project home last night.  I think I am going to need a BIGGER shed real soon