DeHart16

854 rookie restore

DeHart16

So I've posted a few times already and been given great advice...figured I would start my own rebuild thread...

engine is is strong so hoping to mess with it as little as possible. Goal is to wire wheel everything, paint, put together and get this tractor back to work. 

Late the last night got my wheel off, only took an hour....today pulled my tool box, which is welded to the gas tank stand as a whole piece. Frankly at this point I'm feeling intimidated lol. I'll be needing fresh wires, fuel line, and choke and throttle cables if anyone wants to recommend me on that stuff. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

HorseHead1089

If you go to the vendor/Parts area of the forums I think you will find all the odd and ends you need. Other than that a local hardware store and tractor shop will do...

Phil854

Looks like a great project:text-bravo:

Ed Kennell

Nice project.....Don't feel intimidated ...everyone on here likes to help on these projects.

Make use of the manuals and wanted sections. Take plenty of pictures and bag and mark the parts to help in the reassembly.       

:twocents-02cents:

• Like 2

woodchuckfarmer

Looks like your doing a fine job. Keep it up.

DeHart16

image.jpg

• Like 1