Sign in to follow this  
MikesRJ

Looking for RJ-58 Decal Information Needed

MikesRJ

I have been in contact with the VinylGuy (Terry) and he is assisting me in this quest as well.

I am looking for confirmed information only;

Concerning the types, styles, sizes, locations, pictures, and any additional information; on any and all OEM (original equipment manufacturer) decals placed on the RJ-58. I am restoring an RJ-58 to 100% original spec. and want to "sweat the details" on this one.

Also looking for Model #/Serial Number placard information. If anyone has a picture of an original placard/sticker, that would be helpful as well.

If you can possitively identify any of this information, it would be greatly appreciated by me, and paid back with a full restoration thread including a detailed account and pictures of the restoration process.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: The RJ-58 had only two decals. One similar to the example pictured below by Vinylguy52 and a shifter decal as pictured below. Terry is looking for the correct dimensions and details of the graphic below. A picture of an original or any other help would be appreciated.

The parts list manual reads as follows;

100.......1228.......Cromcal

Vinylguy

This is what i layed out so far but am sure it is not accurate yet.

If anyone can help with dimensions or a scan of an old original

it would be appreciated.

TD

rj58decals.jpg

MikesRJ

Found these dimensions online. Can anyone confirm them?

RJ58Decals.jpg

linen beige

I missed this one earlier I guess?

Do you still need measurements, etc?

If so I may be able to drag my RJ-58 out into the light for some pics if it warms up a bit.

The RJ-58 actually had THREE different decals. The Model/serial number tag was a chromcal stuck on the top side of the left frame rail, just behind the grill.

sorekiwi

These arent on my tractor so I cant verify the dimensions, but heres a couple of pictures of the serial # decal.

This is where the decal once was on my machine:

017d_3.jpg

Here is a clearer picture of a different decal, note that this one is further back on the frame, and has a "17" after the "South Bend":

a2f1_12.jpg

Sorry, cant help with the others....