Flatheadpete

Michigan sunset

Flatheadpete

Sorry, guys....

4A9D91ED-44BA-4FA6-873F-B1A69E76AB4F.jpg

Edited by Flatheadpete
  • Like 7

Sparky

Nothing to be sorry about......cool old tractor in a great sunset pic! Thanks for posting it.

Mike.....

SylvanLakeWH
1 hour ago, Flatheadpete said:

Sorry, guys....

4A9D91ED-44BA-4FA6-873F-B1A69E76AB4F.jpg

As a fellow Michigander, my only question is - when did you see the sun this winter??? :ychain:

• Like 1

DougC

Great picture! I also have an old Ford tractor in my collection, A 1956 Ford 860 I've had for over twenty years. Love that old machine. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• WHX??
      By WHX??
      Saw this along the road the other day for sale. Since I am always in the market for a SCUT/CUT does any body know anything about these Fords? Seems like he is a little high on his price but not sure. Dan @Achto this is sitting at Milty Wiltys in Wautoma if you get that way check it out and see what you think. I really have no use for the belly finnish mower but it comes with it. Maybe use it for rough cutting the plow field?

Tractor Data says this is a Japanese made unit. and original price was 13k. Doest that sound right?
      http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/005/9/2/5927-ford-1520.html

• Flatheadpete
      By Flatheadpete
      Been wanting one for a long time.  Came across this one on Craigslist not too far outta the way.  Runs great.  Good tires.  I'm gonna add lights front and rear and get a back blade before snow flies (if it ever does!).

Crappy pic through the screen of a test drive after getting it tuned up a bit: