I have a snowblower that has a bad bearing inside the auger on the chain side. Took it apart, and now I can't find a bearing like the one I need! One thing I need to know is if these parts are metric or American? If it is American, it is a 3/4" inside diameter, 1 5/8" outside diameter, 7/16" width. Anybody have a place they get them? Near Rochester, MN. It is a model 53321 snowblower I think as the model # plate is really scratched up. 

20160116_101733.jpg

Edited by arminer8

The old bearing should have a mfg part number on it.  Find it and then take it to NAPA.  I am sure there is an SKF equivalent.

• Like 1

If you can't find a number, NAPA should also be able to measure it and find a duplicate.

• Like 2

R12-2RS     Sealed Bearing 3/4 x 1 5/8 x 7/16 inch Ball Bearings

Look for this size.

• Like 1

There ya` go, and welcome to Red Square..

8 hours ago, roadapples said:

There ya` go, and welcome to Red Square..

I can't find a part number, but I plan on taking it to NAPA after school and see if they have one in the shop. If they don't have one, I'm going to take it to a welding shop nearby because I heard they have a great selection of bearings like that. I'd like to get it today, because we're supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow! 

My 79360 single stage had 1630-2RS bearings on the inside of the auger shaft.  I'm not sure which model you have of if they are the same bearings..  You could try a local bearing house or NAPA or just order online at USA Bearings and Belts.  1630-2RS bearing are common inexpensive bearings.

http://www.usabearingsandbelts.com/18.html?m7:search[keyword]=1630-2RS;search[keywordSearchType]=phrase;search[matchWholeWords]=0;search[keywordFields]=text0:text2:text3:string0:code:text1;search[nested]=1;search[group]=735037;search[fuzzy_sku]=1

Kurt

I believe this is correct

Wheel Horse #1545 and 8649 replaced by Toro 101411 - 3/4" x 1-5/8" x 7/16" - Generic # R12-2RS

Wheel Horse #1515 replaced by Toro 101480 - 3/4" x 1-5/8" x 1/2" - Generic # 1630-2RS

Garry

I found two of them at a local bearing and welding shop. Fit perfectly and blowing snow today!

• Like 2

This posting by Bob Maynard is a very good read on buying replacement bearings and bushings that will work on the old snowblowers   with the #5269 bearing in them.   Also works for sickle bar mowers that had the same insert bearing set up.