378Pete

Time for a name change!

378Pete

Well in the past few months since becoming a member I never thought of the idea of having anything more than the 69 Charger V8. Well 13 WH tractors later I believe it's time to change my name to something more universal. New name will follow soon. And I will take the opportunity to thank all the members who have helped me along the journey. My wife says thank you too but hers didn't sound as sincere for some reason!

• Like 8

WHX??

What yer wife not a Mopar fan??

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

hey Pete..good name.

Glenn

378Pete
1 minute ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

hey Pete..good name.

Glenn

Most of my customers call me "Pete in the Pete" I guess that name fits a bit better. 

• Like 3

ACman

How bout some pics of that Peterbilt and that big old engine under that hood . It's even a red tractor ! :wwp:

• Like 4

6wheeler
1 hour ago, 378Pete said:

13 WH tractors later

Funny how this happens:text-bump: . See how they just keep coming. Then, you get some of these:deadhorse:. You know, for extra parts. Then a brilliant :techie-eureka:. Hey, I can fix that instead. Then Mrs.378Pete says :snooty::angry-nono:. So you sell some or trade them with your friendly and understanding RS friends. Of course, during all of this "Horse Trading"? You will have to give some of their items a new home. See how this works? I think the name "Addicted" could been used by almost everyone here. Good luck with the new name. And, by the way? Some pics of that Pete? Would be cool.       Pat

378Pete

Pics will be a bit. The CAT is with the vet. She's getting some much needed attention. I had a very unexpected few days at home. But I got the new charger 12 cleaned and tuned with a snow plow installed. The 1257 (which I must say is an amazing tractor) got the 6211 blower installed and matching foot stirrups, 656 got a complete tune-up with new carb, 1277 got a fluid dump and new battery, and all the others got some miles getting pushed from one side of barn to the other multiple times. Very productive few days!

378Pete

Before everybody attacks, yes some pics!

IMG_20160129_134449.jpg

IMG_20160129_135542.jpg

IMG_20160129_135557.jpg

• Like 7

stevasaurus

You keep all those horses in the hay mow for long and you will not have any hay left.  That is a very nice collection you have there.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

TDF5G

I see some empty space in the corner.

378Pete
1 hour ago, TDF5G said:

I see some empty space in the corner.

Not for long

• Like 2

KC9KAS

@378Pete Your "Horses" really are "in the barn"!!

• Like 2

378Pete
Just now, KC9KAS said:

@378Pete Your "Horses" really are "in the barn"!!

And the real horses are just underneath the wheel horses. And sometimes they scare the schitz out of me! Gets a little creepy at night in that barn.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Bet that would make an interesting sound track for a :wh: video.   :popcorn:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

ACman

I spent my nights doing chores in two big old red barns like that . No power just flashlights . Never knew what you going to see up in the hay mow . Raccoons ,possum , rats . Had plenty of scares .

• Like 1

Sparky

Good choice with the new name. I've had the same Red Square name for over 9 years now.....been Sparky to long now to change!

Mike........

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I lost my virginity in a hay mow!!  Still looking for it.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Here's doubting...:rolleyes:

you'll ever get it back. 

• Like 1

378Pete
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Good choice with the new name. I've had the same Red Square name for over 9 years now.....been Sparky to long now to change!

Mike........

Well I figured I am in this for the long haul (really bad pun intended) so gotta pick something to take the ride with. (yeah one more bad pun)

• Like 4

953 nut

Wish my barn was that big, if it was I would have a few dozen :wh:s, and the people who think I'm crazy would have their suspicions confirmed!     :ROTF:

• Like 2

DennisThornton

"past few months since becoming a member"  and  "13 WH tractors later"  !!!

Did anyone know how acute his condition was?  How did we let this get that out of hand?!?

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair
12 hours ago, 378Pete said:

Well in the past few months since becoming a member I never thought of the idea of having anything more than the 69 Charger V8. Well 13 WH tractors later I believe it's time to change my name to something more universal. New name will follow soon. And I will take the opportunity to thank all the members who have helped me along the journey. My wife says thank you too but hers didn't sound as sincere for some reason!

When I joined, I just picked a name I would remember next time I needed to sign in, figuring I would find some quick info and then leave. Quickly found out I was not only addicted to WH, but to Red Square as well. I was thinking of changing my name, but didn't want to confuse everyone

• Like 3

rjg854

I don't have an addiction

But I will have another :wh:

• Like 3