• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jerryme
      Hi everyone I'm looking for the center/drive spindle assembly with double pulley for my 1985 36" rear discharge wh mower deck. The only #'s  I have are off the mower deck. 85-6MR01-08150   8038. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    • By Team70R
      I have to pulleys available from a 42” deck. These are the 2 outer pulleys. $25 each shipped or $40 for the pair. Can send pics via text. 
    • By porschpow
      Good Morning everybody!

I am in the process of sharpening the blades for my mowing deck (Model 78360 - Serial 7904987) and I noticed that the deck has a crack in it right where the bracket to the mounting hardware (to the tractor) is. SO I know I have to get that repaired.

But while I was at this, I thought I could do a good quick once over on the deck to make sure I am ready for the season.
      What I would like to do is the following:
      Change the bearings for the spindles (or pack them with more grease)
      Get new rear tires (since they squeak)
      And that's about it

If anyone here thinks I should do anything else, I would love to hear it!

Where does everyone get the hardware (bearings, wheels for these rebuilds?)

• By Bill Sherman
      I have a 1977 C-120 eight speed.  According to the number on the mower deck (05 42MS05) it is a 1986 model year.  Where can I find a parts diagram so I can get part numbers?  I need to replace the pulleys and I want to make sure I order the right ones.
    • By mkueb
      Does anybody have a good source for replacement front wheel bearings for a mid to late 1970's D160 wheel horse tractor?  There are two push in bearing units (inner and outer) per wheel.   I first attempted to replace with standard bearings but quickly found out these are not standard sizes.   It's been a while since I check and I don't completely remember,  but I think the wheelhorse bearings where something like 1/16" of an inch larger OD than a standard catalog bearing.   At the time,  I remember finding bearings but they wanted somthing like $100 for each bearing.   I was able to located two bearings and did purchase them for a reasonible price,  but am still looking for two for completing the set.   The part numbe ron the two that I was able to locate is 104396.   If anybody has any ideas,  I would appreciate.

Thanks
      Marc