Ed Kennell

2016 Jonas Blizzard totals

Ed Kennell

12439020_932873906790775_553859605480098

• Like 4

tunahead72

I believe it! We're near King of Prussia and Malvern PA, 26"-28" sounds about right.

shallowwatersailor

We are near Gaithersburg with 35.2". That is the most snow in one storm that I have ever seen - and there were a few blizzards in my lifetime in Chicago! All I can say is after 24" it doesn't make much difference! It is 38 degrees today though. Still no cavalry from the county yet! I clear in front of the mailboxes to lessen the EOD left by the county.

DSCN3308.thumb.JPG.1258cbad2ecfb3c436788

Edited by shallowwatersailor
  • Like 3

AMC RULES

50 miles north of NYC...    :greetings-clapyellow:

a measly 8" snow accumulation. 

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

We got 10-12 here and just 15 miles South 19 inches and 30 miles South 21 inches. Location, location, location.

Terry M

Wow John...you guys really got socked hard there in MD....and everywhere around there.  Hopefully you never lost power:unsure:

953 nut
7 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

50 miles north of NYC...    :greetings-clapyellow:

Craig, the other day our local weather forecaster reporter was going over predicted snowfall and when he got to the NYC area he said "in Megalopolis" and I just cracked up! The wife asked what megalopolis is and I laughed again and said; where Craig lives! Next question, who is Craig? Then she said, oh never mind, just another :wh: guy!  :ychain:

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Awesome!!!

6wheeler

Some of you folks out there really got hit good. But, at least? It gets warm soon after. Hey Terry M, Remember when we used to get snow?       Pat

• Like 1

rmaynard

Well, in my neck of the woods, we got about 24", not counting the drifting. Since I am unable to exercise the horses for a while,  we headed to Oakland, MD this weekend with all of my grandsons. I said "the heck with 18 degree temperatures and 36" of snow, we're getting in the hot tub".  Here's the old man with my four grandsons DSC_0063.thumb.JPG.e82ed4d4fb19f0c15cf78in the 103 degree water at my daughter's vacation chalet at Deep Creek Lake. 

• Like 6

squonk

Be careful. Water effects us older guys in certain ways! :) 

th.jpg.12065a27d67ef841b2f6fb183fb45c64.

• Like 3

tunahead72

Doctor's orders, right Bob?

How come you didn't invite any of us? :ychain:

rmaynard

Yup. Send me your doctor's Rx (beer) and you can come on up. :orcs-cheers:

• Like 1

953 nut

@rmaynard Good looking crew you have there Bob!  :text-coolphotos:      Have no fear, you will be back in the :wh: saddle very soon.

Terry M
7 hours ago, 6wheeler said:

Some of you folks out there really got hit good. But, at least? It gets warm soon after. Hey Terry M, Remember when we used to get snow?       Pat

I do remember those days Pat...I like to look at pics of my street and remember the winters that were......msg-5864-0-61370200-1393174565_thumb.jpgmsg-5864-0-76132700-1393174545_thumb.jpgmsg-5864-0-23063800-1393174491_thumb.jpg

• Like 1