oldhorse2

Hydraulic Lift Kit compatibility

oldhorse2

Will a Lift Kit removed from a 1975 WH work on a 1974 C-120 WH? The "Interchangeability Listing" calls for a Mod. 8-4112 Lift Kit for a 1974 WH and a Mod. 8-4113 Lift Kit for a 75-77 WH. While several of the components are the same in each kit, many are different (hoses, valve assembly, springs, etc.).

stevasaurus

You might need @gwest to answer this one...if he does not see this...send him a PM.  :)

gwest_ca

I don't know the answer but it appears the lift cylinder was changed in 1975 so that alone would generate a new part number for the kit.

Garry

• Like 1

oldhorse2

Thanks to all who responded to this so far. I have some additional information. The lift was removed from a 1975 C-160 (Mod. 1-0481) with a 90-1140 Sundstrand. The question here is whether it will work on a 1974 C-120 (mod. 1-0490) with a 90-1136 Sundstrand. 

Callen

I would get the transmission from the tractor too, that way you have all the correct parts for the valving to make it work.

Edited by Callen
add to make sence
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

I think it may require different hoses and fittings also.  I believe the pressure ports are on top of one and on the rear of the other. Can't recall which one is on the rear and has a longer hose.