elcamino/wheelhorse

Big Show Motels

WNYPCRepair

Thanks, she is doing well, finally back to work. 

I was was going to post it on eBay for hunting season, and saw someone mention camping and showers so I wondered if anyone needed it. 

• Like 1

953 nut
32 minutes ago, WNYPCRepair said:

broke her thigh this past summer, so for 3 months, she showered outside with this gear.

Glad she is doing well and didn't have an accident this winter!                      :ychain:               :occasion-snowman:

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair
4 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Glad she is doing well and didn't have an accident this winter!                      :ychain:               :occasion-snowman:

Every time she gets in her truck, I cringe, thinking she is going to fall. She is short, so she has to climb in and out using the running boards. Then while standing on the running boards she leans over to put her purse on the passenger seat. I am convinced she is going to slip off the running boards at that point. Scares the crap out of me. 

• Like 1

squonk

Just made my resi at the Comfort Inn!!!!!:D

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

The Chambersburg Comfort Inn ? I made mind about a month ago and was not sure the would have a single when I made it. Now I have to move, all your witty banter maybe disturbing for an Ole Goat like me. :ROTF:

• Like 4

squonk
7 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

The Chambersburg Comfort Inn ? I made mind about a month ago and was not sure the would have a single when I made it. Now I have to move, all your witty banter maybe disturbing for an Ole Goat like me. :ROTF:

I'm just a follower. The ringleader will chime in at some point! :)

elcamino/wheelhorse

A follower of who Alfred E. Newman ?  What me worry. Spy vs Spy:ph34r:

• Like 3

Aldon

Have my Resevation, just in case I need it.

Kinda looking for a camper.

Plan for worst and hope for best:-)

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Just booked. Days Inn Chambersburg. Intersection of 81 and 30. Lots of Eateries nearby.

• Like 2

squonk

I think you can see the Days Inn from the Comfort Inn :)

4 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

A follower of who Alfred E. Newman ?  What me worry. Spy vs Spy:ph34r:

Alfred E Newman is close :lol:

Wishin4a416
23 minutes ago, squonk said:

I think you can see the Days Inn from the Comfort Inn :)

Alfred E Newman is close :lol:

I dont think Mike. The Comfort Inn is further North in Scotland correct? I stayed there 2 years ago along with Dino and Neal and Terry.

• Like 1

squonk

Your right. I was thinking about the Mc D's with the yellow sign. Days Inn is down by the Texas Roadie. Nice Italian eatery by the Comfort! 497109581avatar.gif.f9b51061a911b4d88074

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Wishin4a416
21 minutes ago, squonk said:

Your right. I was thinking about the Mc D's with the yellow sign. Days Inn is down by the Texas Roadie. Nice Italian eatery by the Comfort! 497109581avatar.gif.f9b51061a911b4d88074

Yep. Right next to Hoss's Steak and KFC.

elcamino/wheelhorse

I'll take KFC over Hoss's. Yard bird is tender. The last steak I ate at a Hoss's was a tough as shoe leather.

953 nut

If you can't see the Comfort Inn from the Day's Inn, can you see Russia?  :ROTF:   I guess if you were Sarah Palin you could!

I have reservations for the Comfort Inn also, With Mike, Steve, Terry and others staying there it should be a blast.

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I can see the headlines now."Once again our fair county has been over run with Wheel Horse fanatics. The annual event results in an increase in non violent crime rates. This year they had a bunch of wrinkled old nude men riding up and down the halls of two motels on small tractors. Still  not sure how the tractors got to the second floor. We hope the county commissioners can include in next years budget enough money to pay the group to invade another location":ROTF:  

• Like 5

squonk
7 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

This year they had a bunch of wrinkled old nude men riding ":ROTF:  

897109581avatar.gif.9e0a60e8564bcf246e29897109581avatar.gif.9e0a60e8564bcf246e29897109581avatar.gif.9e0a60e8564bcf246e29252301634avatar.gif.66b257dde04ca594f7ec

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor
9 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I can see the headlines now."Once again our fair county has been over run with Wheel Horse fanatics.  This year they had a bunch of wrinkled old nude men riding up and down the halls of two motels on small tractors. 

I hope they aren't riding RJs!  :ychain:

• Like 6

953 nut
16 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

a bunch of wrinkled old nude men riding up and down the halls of two motels on small tractors.

Hay, I may forget to zip up from time to time, but I hardly ever forget my pants;   :confusion-confused: I think! 

• Like 2

roadapples
16 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

a bunch of wrinkled old nude men riding up and down the halls of two motels on small tractors. :ROTF:  

This is a mental picture I didn`t need. Kinda` like that song you can`t get out of your head...

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I'm in, after the above.  I'll have the scooter...Red of course.  :)  They moved the ICE Machine...and I know where it is at.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

BTW, we do not do KFC or Hoss's...no fast food here...we have found too many nice places to eat where we stay.  By "nice" places...I mean very good food at a good price.  After all, this is vacation, a hobby and an adventure.  :)

• Like 4

squonk
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

Hay, I may forget to zip up from time to time, but I hardly ever forget my pants;   :confusion-confused: I think! 

When was the last time you looked? :)

1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

I'm in, after the above.  I'll have the scooter...Red of course.  :)  They moved the ICE Machine...and I know where it is at.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

BTW, we do not do KFC or Hoss's...no fast food here...we have found too many nice places to eat where we stay.  By "nice" places...I mean very good food at a good price.  After all, this is vacation, a hobby and an adventure.  :)

AMEN BROTHA!!!!!! :) I'm going to put the ice machine in my room  and sell it a nickle a cube!

I can taste the pizza from the Italian Village Restaurant already! 497109581avatar.gif.f9b51061a911b4d88074

• Like 3

953 nut
6 minutes ago, squonk said:

can taste the pizza from the Italian Village Restaurant already! 

pizza, did you say PIZZA!

pizza.jpg.92ecb4052b2242f72995465d43ea43

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

O no I was coming for the educational experience and perhaps to make a purchase of a tractor relying on the expertise of members with years of knowledge .I wonder if I made an error in judgement sounds this maybe the run thru of "Hangover 3".:ROTF: 

• Like 5

stevasaurus

Yep...that would be an error in judgement.  :)

Although, no hangovers this weekend...just good camaraderie and having a great few days together.  The food is great if you want to join us...the food is great if you don't.  The group is getting larger at the motel, because it is a great place to stay,  You are more then welcome to join us.  :)

All the sidewalks are level.   Only a person at Hanagover2 would understand this. :occasion-xmas:

• Like 3