Spareparts

Finally, Finally, Finally

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Great story. dont forget some pics when you can. its part of the addiction you see.

Glenn

• Like 2

WHX??

Would you like me to post some nice pics of a snocab Glenn??? ...just earned yourself another buck towards yers!!!

Edited by WHX6
  • Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
21 minutes ago, WHX6 said:

Would you like me to post some nice pics of a snocab Glenn??? ...just earned yourself another buck towards yers!!!

you know me. A nice sno cab pic would be sweet. lol  When day you guys might get me to break down. i thought after looking like a snowman this year might do it.  but that doesnt seem possible this year. no snow. yet anyway

Glenn

• Like 2

Brian01

We are getting flurrys off n on tonight here in Mo.

• Like 1

tractorhogg
14 hours ago, Spareparts said:

A very good friend of mine gave me a GT2500 a couple of years (like maybe 8) ago. It's main  job was track prep at the R/C track we frequented a lot.

No deck and a blown B&S 10 hp, well in a hurry I put a Greyhound 13 hp on it and it has really worked well. Give up the R/C and started pulling GT's

so the GT2500 does the yard work and rides my grandson around. I picked up a snow blade, it has the angle and spring trip, adapted it to the WH.

Well it snowed today and after work I got to play, that was fun, can't wait for the next snow. My 4 yr. old grandson has helped me do quite a lot of the work

on the WH, we sanded the hood and fenders and painted them, and any time I go to the shop he is in tow, and now he wants one of his own. I think this could

very easily get addictive, especially with the good help I got.

Your location will give you plenty of opportunities to acquire good machines!

• Like 1

TDF5G

Addictive is right for sure!  I started with one I've had for 20+ years, went looking for a mower deck late this spring and now I've got 5 tractors, 5 decks and other attachments.  

• Like 2

tractorhogg
8 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

Addictive is right for sure!  I started with one I've had for 20+ years, went looking for a mower deck late this spring and now I've got 5 tractors, 5 decks and other attachments.  

I'm glad you can admit you have a problem, but some of us are not there yet, so lets not finger point, lol

• Like 4

TDF5G
5 minutes ago, tractorhogg said:

I'm glad you can admit you have a problem, but some of us are not there yet, so lets not finger point, lol

The only problem I really have now is I've run out of room in the stable any more :wh:

:(

• Like 2

tractorhogg
17 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

The only problem I really have now is I've run out of room in the stable any more :wh:

:(

Time to move and find a place with a bigger stable. When the herd grows it needs more space, don't deny the herd. B)

• Like 4