Santa

HoHoHo RedSquare

Santa

This warm weather has been the Bah in Humbug this year.  The fields still have no snow, and Blitzen packed on a few more pounds and is having trouble with his liftoff, so we've been spending time on the treadmill trying to get him into flying condition.

I didn't forget my favorite tractor people though, we do love Red don't we?  I am a little late on seeing what everyone wanted for Christmas, but there is still time, the elves work very quickly, and we have a new system to replenish stock while I am on tour so late orders are still accepted.

so let me know, and nothing green this year please, I don't want to have Blitzen trying to snack on it!

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Might you have room for one of these in your sleigh Santa?  :text-merryxmas:

Untitled.jpg.d775fea4d1576e01c73e23710be

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 7

953 nut

Santa, welcome to out group, we have all been good (well sort of) and we would love to receive anything RED. Thanks for all of the joy you spread this season and have a safe trip.

• Like 4

rmaynard

Good to hear from you again this year. As in years past, I don't need anything, but Russ (saltywright) is going through a rough patch this season. If you can send him a speedy recovery, that would be great. Also, please keep all the children with childhood cancer at the top of your list. I am sending a contribution to St. Baldricks, and I hope you can encourage others to do the same.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 9

stevasaurus

I would like to second what Bob Maynard said and add a Great Recovery for Bob also.  While both my wife and I have been blessed and the only thing I could think off wanting would be a Big Red Dumpster :)...I happen to have something for you.  This years Chocolate Benedictine Fudge and Christmas Cookies are the best ever...a healthy plate will be waiting your arrival.  :text-merryxmas:  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 6

Santa

Wow, this forum looks great on my prototype iPhone 8, nice job RedSquare! I have something for all the children, especially for those fighting the cancer battle, thank you for your help with that Bob, or how I used to call you..... nevermind, we'll keep that between us.  I will keep all of you in my prayers for a speedy recovery for all. 

Have to run, Blitzen found a Chia Pet and is pigging out again....

• Like 7

WHX??
3 hours ago, nylyon said:

Santa! Thank you for not forgetting us this year. As always, I don't need anything except to wish health and happiness for everyone here and peace around the world, if that Ram 3500 can still fit in the sled I wouldn't complain though.,..

Double that and if the 1 ton does not fit how about that two stage tall chute for the 520, some snow and a cab for me & @JERSEYHAWG / Glenn???

• Like 2

whfan74

Great to hear from you again Santa!  It has been a pretty good year and so much fun has been had with tractor friends!  All I would like is a little more time to be able to hang out with some of my RedSquare friends!

• Like 6

nylyon

Let's plan on June!

• Like 8

stevebo

I would like to spend more time with my dad. He has been gone for 3 years now and I miss him dearly. I know that my family has an angel in heaven looking over us.

• Like 6

Ed Kennell
14 hours ago, nylyon said:

Let's plan on June!

I hope to meet you Karl......what color  3500 Ram should I look for?  :eusa-think:

• Like 2