Mallory

New guy

Tankman

Wow. That is a Stallion!

Welcome to the forums.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Would make the perfect fit for this years big :wh: show...

where the featured tractor will be customs.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/

:WRS:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

I love it , could you provide deals on the build?

• Like 3

Mallory

Thanks . I've been picking your brains on here for a while but decided to join and share. First tractor was a gift to my daughter from father in law and since a herd has followed us home. Mostly my past has been amc sand draggin in Lisbon Ohio. This dual tractor I just got from older friend. He's sadly unable to continue due to health.  I'm hoping to grab all o can from his collection to help preserve . And my 11 year old girl and her girl cousins love this hobby. 

I'm just gettin started on this project and definatly want to go to big show. The engines are Colt mfg. 2a016 111 2 cyl multi fuel 16 ci. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

elcamino/wheelhorse

Welcome to the Forum. Do you have any plans to complete the monster. Any idea on the brand of the motors?

Mallory

Plans are work as much as can without goin to divorce court. Lol

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

Lying to your better half always works for me. Do a small project around the house where you have to make a couple of purchases. One purchase of parts etc for the horse will not be noticed.

• Like 2

Mallory

Trying to convert peerless hydro over to dual range gear box on another project and found the dually.  I Adapted round hood on square hood hydro worked out well but dual range box isn't goin so well. Short parts. 

image.jpg

Lol. Sounds like my neighbor. I said I could trade my truck for nice collection of horses but don't know how to explain it to wife. He said just tell her truck was stolen. Lol

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

Check out the classifieds at the top of page. If you don't see what you need put in the Wanted section of the classifieds.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

You mean, AMC sand drags like this?  :scratchead:

MTA4MUU5QzA0QzNFRkREMTE0RkE6MjVhZjJiZTUz

MTA4MUU5QzA0QzNFRkREMTE0RkE6YTk3NjkzNmQ1

MTA4MUU5QzA0QzNFRkREMTE0RkE6MzFlMDMzZTgy

• Like 1

DougC

Hello and:text-welcomeconfetti:Mallory. Looks like some great things happening in your garage!!! Enjoy the forum.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:      You have one fine herd there, glad you joined.   :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

VinsRJ

Welcome!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

wellcome to red square. that thing is crazy cool lookin.

Glenn

• Like 1

JPWH

:WRS:

• Like 1

857 horse

Mallory....welcome...

If ever there was a good year to hit the BIG SHOW...2016 will be it.....

anything modified or customized is the feature tractor this for 2016 show

You will meet alot of nice people...if its a red horse,,,it's welcome,,,,alot of flea area...parts tractors....

show machines...food is good,,,,talk is great...

yup,,,,,,hard to find parts,,,,priceless info,,,,

we havnt figured it out yet....but the only thing that moves fast,,,,is the time....saturday comes.......and its another year rolled into the history books..

We all hope to meet you there                     howard in Va......

• Like 2

KC9KAS

@Mallory :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

roadapples

Some cool toys there, and welcome to the Square

• Like 1

857 horse
13 hours ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

wellcome to red square. that thing is crazy cool lookin.

Glenn

Oh,,,,yeah,,,bring the cool tractor and your favorite lawn chair,,,,your gonna need an extra chair or TWO,,,everyone stops, sits, talks....

its not a reunion,,its not a block party...              your gona have a good time,,,

• Like 2

JC 1965

Man I love that tractor. Thanks for sharing and     :WRS:

Bonacker

nice looks good but i like to keep them original 

Mallory

Yep yah got it right at sand drags. It was lots of fun unemployment checks helped build the jeep. Tried factory style 327 375hp build and it worked well. Did not do well in mud drags. Never do that again ! Just got tired of race jeep sittin only to be toyed 5 times a years  so killed it in mud like fool. Got some good pics to upload soon though. Tried rebuilding lighter but passing parent put hurt on project. Jeeps been on death row for two years now. Thanks guys glad to have yah

image.jpeg

Fired one engine its definatly kool but pull start sucks if I forget to turn fuel on !

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

:WRS: you will like it hear. Merry

Christmas. 

Mallory

I'm trying to interest my brother in investing in the collection of my older friend. But it is hard to explain the value of junk to a business man. Hard as new person to identify all the different models. And for some reason I'm unable to upload more pics. Have I reached a max number allowed or is it the pic size and how to correct ? Grr. Thanks to you men that truly give of yourself so us newbies can enjoy together. Switched four gear in place of sun strand hydro box and by chance had all the right peices to make it work. Sun strand hydro lacked only full power in reverse was why I pulled. But noticed cam plate and pin wear seemed to be the major malfunction . Either way I'm thinking about using it on the dual engine build for simple controllability of course will design my own controls.