Wow. That is a Stallion!

Welcome to the forums.

• Like 2

Would make the perfect fit for this years big :wh: show...

where the featured tractor will be customs.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/

:WRS:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3

Thanks . I've been picking your brains on here for a while but decided to join and share. First tractor was a gift to my daughter from father in law and since a herd has followed us home. Mostly my past has been amc sand draggin in Lisbon Ohio. This dual tractor I just got from older friend. He's sadly unable to continue due to health.  I'm hoping to grab all o can from his collection to help preserve . And my 11 year old girl and her girl cousins love this hobby. 

I'm just gettin started on this project and definatly want to go to big show. The engines are Colt mfg. 2a016 111 2 cyl multi fuel 16 ci. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

Plans are work as much as can without goin to divorce court. Lol

• Like 4

Lying to your better half always works for me. Do a small project around the house where you have to make a couple of purchases. One purchase of parts etc for the horse will not be noticed.

• Like 2

Trying to convert peerless hydro over to dual range gear box on another project and found the dually.  I Adapted round hood on square hood hydro worked out well but dual range box isn't goin so well. Short parts. 

image.jpg

Lol. Sounds like my neighbor. I said I could trade my truck for nice collection of horses but don't know how to explain it to wife. He said just tell her truck was stolen. Lol

• Like 4

Hello and:text-welcomeconfetti:Mallory. Looks like some great things happening in your garage!!! Enjoy the forum.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

:WRS:      You have one fine herd there, glad you joined.   :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Mallory....welcome...

If ever there was a good year to hit the BIG SHOW...2016 will be it.....

anything modified or customized is the feature tractor this for 2016 show

You will meet alot of nice people...if its a red horse,,,it's welcome,,,,alot of flea area...parts tractors....

show machines...food is good,,,,talk is great...

yup,,,,,,hard to find parts,,,,priceless info,,,,

we havnt figured it out yet....but the only thing that moves fast,,,,is the time....saturday comes.......and its another year rolled into the history books..

We all hope to meet you there                     howard in Va......

• Like 2

Some cool toys there, and welcome to the Square

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

wellcome to red square. that thing is crazy cool lookin.

Glenn

Oh,,,,yeah,,,bring the cool tractor and your favorite lawn chair,,,,your gonna need an extra chair or TWO,,,everyone stops, sits, talks....

its not a reunion,,its not a block party...              your gona have a good time,,,

• Like 2

Man I love that tractor. Thanks for sharing and     :WRS:

Yep yah got it right at sand drags. It was lots of fun unemployment checks helped build the jeep. Tried factory style 327 375hp build and it worked well. Did not do well in mud drags. Never do that again ! Just got tired of race jeep sittin only to be toyed 5 times a years  so killed it in mud like fool. Got some good pics to upload soon though. Tried rebuilding lighter but passing parent put hurt on project. Jeeps been on death row for two years now. Thanks guys glad to have yah

image.jpeg

Fired one engine its definatly kool but pull start sucks if I forget to turn fuel on !

• Like 2

I'm trying to interest my brother in investing in the collection of my older friend. But it is hard to explain the value of junk to a business man. Hard as new person to identify all the different models. And for some reason I'm unable to upload more pics. Have I reached a max number allowed or is it the pic size and how to correct ? Grr. Thanks to you men that truly give of yourself so us newbies can enjoy together. Switched four gear in place of sun strand hydro box and by chance had all the right peices to make it work. Sun strand hydro lacked only full power in reverse was why I pulled. But noticed cam plate and pin wear seemed to be the major malfunction . Either way I'm thinking about using it on the dual engine build for simple controllability of course will design my own controls.