TDF5G

1 1/4" Exhaust clamps

TDF5G

I've been on the hunt for some 1 1/4" exhaust/muffler clamps for a while for my tractors after breaking a couple of them this summer.  No local stores have them in stock that I can find, including Orscheln, Tractor Supply, Feldman's, Oreilly, AutoZone and NAPA.   I got by with one of those hardware store U bolt clamps to get one tractor going.

Clamp part no. 102645 is still available from Toro for about $6.00 + shipping. :o  Ebay varies from $2.00 - $6.00 + shipping.  Also available through NAPA and Oreilly online but shipping is too much.

Had some spare time at work yesterday so I started searching on the web again.  On the Walker Exhaust website I found the part no. 35323.  I entered that in the google search and the first one that came up was Rock Auto @ .75 each.  I needed parts for my truck anyway and I have a 5% off coupon code also, so I ordered 6 of them to have on hand.  Score! 

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 2

squonk

Your Napa should be able to order them in and in most cases with no shipping.

• Like 2

TDF5G
15 minutes ago, squonk said:

Your Napa should be able to order them in and in most cases with no shipping.

Yes, I thought of that, but there are few stores in KC and out of my way.  So it was just more convenient to do the Rock Auto order.

.5racer

I thought Advanced Auto carried those ?

clip

RockAuto is great, as long as you come prepared to do a little digging to get the exact part/model number you need. I've all but stopped going to the parts stores in favor of using RA, as I can search about as quickly as the guy behind the counter and I get a steep discount too!

• Like 1

DennisThornton

NAPA is pretty good for lots of parts including small engines and such but I too, like "clip" love RockAuto!  Best prices and pretty fast shipping!

• Like 1

mrc

in stock at my local carquest store.  mike in mass.

• Like 1