Buzz

Lebanon Valley Tractor Show

Buzz

Is anyone planning on attending or showing here? It's indoors and a great way to relieve cabin fever. Our local club will be taking a day trip there on that Sat. and I'm sure some of our members are sure to be showing their big ones.

lebanon.jpg

• Like 5

GlenPettit

Can't make it, but would sure love to see lots & lots of pictures of it,

even inclusive if possible.  

• Like 3

tunahead72

Sounds good...  Only an hour away from me, and 40 minutes from my son.  Road trip!

• Like 3

roadapples

Sounds interesting. I`m about 1 1/2 hrs. away if I don`t forget when the time comes. Think I was there for a car show many years ago.

• Like 3

Buzz
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2015 at 3:50 PM, roadapples said:

Sounds interesting. I`m about 1 1/2 hrs. away if I don`t forget when the time comes. Think I was there for a car show many years ago.

I'll be posting reminders as the time approaches. It's about 3 hrs. from me. I'll try to post some pictures after the show. Of course if there is a blizzard, all bets are off.

• Like 2

Buzz

Just a reminder. I see JimT1971 and Karen are going.

tunahead72

It's on my calendar, and I might be able to talk my son into it too. :thumbs:

• Like 1

roadapples

I plan on going weather permitting. I`m about due for a tractor fix..

• Like 2

RedRanger

I would if I was closer.  Wish we had some winter stuff like that around here.

• Like 1

jimt1971

Karen and I will be there on Saturday.

tunahead72

Just bumping this thread so we don't forget.

I'll be there Saturday morning with my son, hope to see some of you there.

SPINJIM

I'll be there Friday morning.  Looks like some good workshops Friday.  I hope they have early setup because I can't make it Saturday.  

Weather is supposed to be relatively warm, so it looks like a good cure for cabin fever. 

Jim

Zeek

I plan on being there Saturday afternoon with my wife. 

Aldon

I wished this was just a couple hours closer to me. I would love to attend an indoor show. 90 plus degrees with 90 plus humidity does not make for most enjoyable events. And most of these events are such......or rain.

roadapples

I plan on being there sat. also. Hope to see some of you there...

• Like 1

Zeek

Well, made it to the show this afternoon.  It was a little better than I expected for the first year.  Unfortunately the only forum member I ran into that I knew was Kate from LAGT Magazine. Her and Brandon were both there.

I expect this show will be a lot bigger next year when more people get wind of it.  It was in the 60's here today which was a BIG change from last week when it was about 15° with 40 MPH wind gusts. I think next year I'm going to take couple to show.  Thursday is setup from 8AM-8PM. Friday and Saturday are show days, closing at 5PM on Saturday.  Kind of nice if you want to hang for two - three days, like the big show in June and have Sunday free. Nice to have a tractor show to attend during the winter.

Anyway here are few pic if you are interested in what was there - tractors of course, so I didn't take million.  I tried some "panoramic" shots. 20160220_151203.thumb.jpg.667f1770d6f94420160220_140025.thumb.jpg.509eebfe771e3620160220_142227.thumb.jpg.b8295893ebad9c20160220_143102.thumb.jpg.c22d7e7c6b3ea920160220_143013.thumb.jpg.c29754785dc14620160220_140736.mp420160220_140736.mp420160220_145751.thumb.jpg.d6114bcdbcde7a20160220_135928.thumb.jpg.ddafc8e6ba9c1d20160220_145129.thumb.jpg.cc1273927102e2

20160220_140736.mp4

• Like 7

Buzz

I was there this morning and saw several familiar faces from the Big Show and Karen and Jim from Red Square. Impressive for a first time event and room to grow. Hope they have another one next year.

• Like 2

roadapples

I was also there this afternoon and spoke to Kate, the only member I recognized. And I agree it was a pretty nice show for the first year. Hope to see more Red next year....

• Like 1

tunahead72

My son and I were there in the morning.  It was a very nice show, especially for the first year.  There was a nice mix of large and small tractors to interest everyone, including some brands I'd never heard of.  And yes, more Wheel Horse red would make it even better.

Thanks for the photos Zeek, especially the IH 1026 -- I actually didn't even see that one for some reason, pretty amazing considering how big that sucker is!

• Like 1

Buzz

Here's a couple more.

Lebanon Valley 002.JPG

Lebanon Valley 001.JPG

Lebanon Valley 005.JPG

Lebanon Valley 006.JPG

• Like 4