Blondeflutterby

My Pink Raider 10

oliver2-44

Pink & Black Looks Sparp!

Glad to see he's making it special for you!

• Like 3

slammer302

It actually looks pretty good  

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:WRS:

JC 1965

I think it looks great. Not exactly a guy thing of course.   :hide: Sounds like you caught the Wheel Horse addiction bug already.     :WRS:

• Like 2

Sparky

:WRS:

Nothing wrong with a custom paint scheme (I think the only colors that bother us here would be green-n-yellow!).

Looks great!

Mike..........

• Like 6

rjg854

I'm not a fan of pink, but that is one sharp looking :wh:

• Like 1

WHX??

A few members here have done up pink round hoods for their daughters, complete  with matching carts and they look cool. 'Specially during breast cancer awareness month...keep up the nice work and :text-welcomeconfetti: to  :rs:

• Like 2

DougC

Your pink tractor is fine. I draw the line at pink elephants though........:lol:   Welcome to the forum. You guys will fit right in.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

KC9KAS

:WRS: Glad to have you here.

Pink isn't for me, but as others have said it does look nice.

• Like 1

whfan74
1 hour ago, WHX6 said:

A few members here have done up pink round hoods for their daughters, complete  with matching carts and they look cool. 'Specially during breast cancer awareness month...keep up the nice work and :text-welcomeconfetti: to  :rs:

Congrats on your custom color Horse!  My daughter will love seeing yours.  She loves the one we did for her a few years ago!

image.thumb.jpg.02530dfdb5fd5b90d9c82967

• Like 4

roadapples

It belongs to you. Make it the way you like. And welcome to Red Square. Nice to have more ladies interested in the hobby.

• Like 4

Vinylguy

:confusion-confused:Here I go thinking again.

566daa8513a58_pinkraider.png.8411c2ddb67

• Like 8

Wishin4a416

Welcome to the Forum and nice looking machine!!

• Like 1

Deadguy

Nice tractor!

• Like 2

953 nut

See, even your husband likes your tractor, good enough for me!  Looking good.  :WRS:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Absolutely, the Pink and Black go good together.  A bunch of us are going to a show in Portage, Wis this next summer,  Why not think about coming down for a day and exhibit your horse.  :)  or at least saying hi. 

• Like 1

Deadguy

Got another part done...

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Pullstart

Those tires scream work horse!  Welcome to the forum and enjoy your toys :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Blondeflutterby
5 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

:confusion-confused:Here I go thinking again.

566daa8513a58_pinkraider.png.8411c2ddb67

I love that!

2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Absolutely, the Pink and Black go good together.  A bunch of us are going to a show in Portage, Wis this next summer,  Why not think about coming down for a day and exhibit your horse.    or at least saying hi. 

I would love to do that!

Edited by Blondeflutterby

JPWH

:WRS: :text-coolphotos: good looking :wh: filly. Looks to me like a great start to a herd of :wh:!

• Like 2

Blondeflutterby
8 hours ago, whfan74 said:

Congrats on your custom color Horse!  My daughter will love seeing yours.  She loves the one we did for her a few years ago!

image.thumb.jpg.02530dfdb5fd5b90d9c82967

I love this one! Did you have that seat custom made?

whfan74
On December 14, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Blondeflutterby said:

I love this one! Did you have that seat custom made?

Yes I did and thank you!

• Like 1

Cole J.

It my not be the traditional colors but that looks great!!

kingnothing71us

Cool looking colors. As stated, it's your Horse so make it yours. The colors are done tastefully, not too much, not too little. I'm a newbie to the WH world myself. I have a 1973 no name 10, basically a Raider 10. I bought it to push snow and it turned into a love affair...lol. :text-coolphotos: