MalMac

All dressed up and nowhere to go.

tmix

No chains on front tires of snow plow? Your not ready LOL

• Like 1

squonk

Well, at least we have someone to blame now! :) This is my first year with a cab. I am officially keeping the snow out of Central NY! :banana-explosion::banana-linedance::banana-dance::banana-dreads:

• Like 3

slammer302

I love the cab on the C-81

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I am waiting for the January, warm weather, snow cab sale in the classifieds. Its 69 degrees here right now, and no fooling, I was just planting grass seed, covered it with hay. Why you ask? Cause they had to dig up part of my septic system for repair.  Lol

Glenn

Wishin4a416

Looks like you are ready. I think many of us are, but no white stuff. OK with me though.

• Like 1

DougC

Nice pair of cabs and tractors. I need 1 more cab to catch up with you....... Hear that Glenn..... I'll be look'in too.......:lol:

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

buck naked. no clothes on. tractor nudist camp.

Glenn

20151212_171916.jpg

• Like 7

DougC

What a great collection. I wish I owned all of them including the Norge refrigerator     :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
1 hour ago, DougC said:

What a great collection. I wish I owned all of them including the Norge refrigerator     

Thank you, the fridge is actually a Philco, still runs. Lol when I was a kid it was in the basement of my parents house. Dad kept it filled with soda for me and my brothers friends when we played ping ping. My wife yells to paint it. But if I do, it wii crap out. Maybe next summer, regal red.

Glenn

Supposed to be ping pong, cant correct it. Karl, problems on the typing here??

• Like 2

WHX??
1 hour ago, DougC said:

What a great collection. I wish I owned all of them including the Norge refrigerator     :handgestures-thumbupright:

Fridge looks older than the tractor and I don't see the mandatory bottle opener on the side....

Tell you what Mal pack up that cab in back of the tall chute and send them my way.... I promise not to do my we need snow dance...might as well send the tall chute too...I got a 520 that would look nice in that affair...  :lol:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Heres hoping you never paint the Philco Glenn.  :angry-nono:

• Like 1

car

Maybe I did a no no here on this site  but I took my Wheel Horse blade and mounted it on my ATV today. I've got a lot in town that I have clear of snow, 69 here today no snow. I had been using my 310-8 to clear the lot but if I have over 4'' of snow its a job clearing it off. So I'm using the ATV this year!

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
3 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Heres hoping you never paint the Philco Glenn.  :angry-nono:

the patina is growing on me Craig.

Glenn

1 hour ago, car said:

Maybe I did a no no here on this site  but I took my Wheel Horse blade and mounted it on my ATV today. I've got a lot in town that I have clear of snow, 69 here today no snow. I had been using my 310-8 to clear the lot but if I have over 4'' of snow its a job clearing it off. So I'm using the ATV this year!

2 our fathers and 3 hail Marys for pennance. your forgiven my son.

Glenn

• Like 2

Mike_Eddleman

70's here in Georgia, I cut grass yesterday

Tankman

Great looking Stallions!

Do you put blocks of ice in that fridge? That's what Granny used to do. Worked for her. ;)

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

I guess I will be the bad guy here I am loven this weather. The hole Eastern side of the country for the last 3 years has had enough snow. the West is in a  drought so let them have it. Just my :twocents-02cents: Gary   B....

• Like 3

car

T1257 I agree with ya 100%. The only reason I was working on mine is I had to fabricate a bracket to mount my snow blade on a ATV. I figured it would be best to do it now while it not needed vs if they were calling for measurable snowfall. It wouldn't hurt my feeling it I don't use it this year other than trying it out to see how it's going to work!

• Like 2