stevasaurus

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWLS 2015/2016

JimD
6 hours ago, Racinbob said:

Congrats Jim and the other Ohio State fans. Great game. I'm licking my wounds tonight but I won't complain about the season.

I definitely agree Steve. OSU should have been playing Alabama. I'd question becoming a fan though. I'd rather listen to Duke any day :P

What the heck is happening in the Rose Bowl??!! Where's Iowa??!!

Bob you should be a happy Irish fan. They've had a great season. I worried all the way through the game because they kept getting back in it till the late fourth quarter. They will be back and stronger next year no doubt.

Oh yea, I never expected a blow out like that in the Rose Bowl. :o

• Like 1

Brrly1

Jim, I have no idea. Probably about the same as MSU, which didn't amount to anything!! At least the Hawkeye's didn't get shut out!! As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

Iowa%20Hawkeyes.jpg

• Like 3

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER JAN 1                 37 GAMES

27 WINS AND 10 LOSSES.....H'BOB    :bow-blue:

26 WINS AND 11 LOSSES.....R'BOB

23 WINS AND 14 LOSSES.....JACKHAMMER

22 WINS AND 15 LOSSES.....KOEN

21 WINS AND 16 LOSSES.....SQUONK

20 WINS AND 17 LOSSES.....JIMD, BRANDONOZZ

19 WINS AND 18 LOSSES.....BRRLY1

18 WINS AND 19 LOSSES.....STEVASAURUS

IT IS TIME TO PICK THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME   CLEMSON OR ALABAMA  :)  GAME IS JAN 11

• Like 1

JimD

Clemson

stevasaurus

Don't look now, but I think my buddy John just came down in to the basement with me after Penn St. lost.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  :ROTF:

BTW, I am going to take Clemson to win it all.......not because I think they will win, not because it's against Alabama, but just because of that crew cut jerk from ESPN.

• Like 1

squonk

I don't know anything about college football.:confusion-shrug: I was going to pick Clemson. but to keep things interesting and since,cents,cince, Steve can't catch me I'll pick those knuckle heads from BAMA! :violence-blades:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER JAN 2                             41 GAMES

30 WINS AND 11 LOSSES................H'BOB

29 WINS AND 12 LOSSES................R'BOB

26 WINS AND 15 LOSSES................RICK

25 WINS AND 16 LOSSES................KOEN

24 WINS AND 17 LOSSES................SQUONK. BRANDON

22 WINS AND 19 LOSSES................JIM

20 WINS AND 21 LOSSES................STEVE, JOHN

JAN 11   CHAMPIONSHIP GAME           I'LL PUT THE PICKS HERE AS THEY COME  :)

CLEMSON.................R'BOB, STEVE, JIM, BRANDON, RICK

ALABAMA..................MIKE, H'BOB, KOEN, JOHN

• Like 1

squonk

Steve, I picked those Knot Heads from Bama icon_crazy.gif.9da567186a36e5f6ffde5568e

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I can't believe I am not even 500 here...and John had a bunch of different team picks from me and we end up the same.  We could have just flipped quarters and come out better...........maybe.  :ROTF:  If John picks Alabama, one of us will be 500.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

OMG...I am going through College Football Withdrawal today.   HELP!!!   :occasion-partyblower:

• Like 1

jackhammer

I'm going with Clemson

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Against my better Judgment I am going with Bama as they know how to CHEAT better than any team out there. And besides My Pal Bob needs to get even with me because its lonely hear at the TOP!  :D  And to Stir the Pot even further Its gonna get even Lonelier next year..... I see OSU is loosing 22 of their TOP players to the PRO's   State wont be much of a challenge, Michigan is not loosing anyone as all of their 5th year seniors are returning as is all their other eligible players. Oh and we get to WAX the hawkeyes in Iowa next year. Yep its gonna be fun!  :banana-linedance:

• Like 2

Brrly1

DOUBTFUL!!!! Jake isn't going to be there, Sorry about your luck!!!

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Jake was a mediocre QB at IOWA and was benched. JH seen his potential and developed him into the one of the best QB's in the B1G in 1 season setting many records, he ended up being WAY BETTER than the guy that replaced him! We just got the #1 QB in Indiana that will sit this year out and learn the system for next year. BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!  Last year we took a transfer from Houston that had to set last year out that is better, and has more potential than Jake. Let me introduce you to John "O" Korn. He has learned the system and is ready to go and JH has developed him all last year in preparation for 2016, We also just hired the #1 rated Defensive Coordinator in the country Don Brown from BC that is replacing DJ Durkin as he took the head coaching job at Maryland. Are you kidding ME?????  MICHIGAN just RELOADS!  :banana-linedance:LUCK YOU SAY? He plays for the Indianapolis Colts and was developed and Coached by Harbaugh too!  :D 

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/07/michigans_john_okorn_tabbed_as.html

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/12/michigan_announces_don_brown_a.html

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 1

C-101plowerpower

i'll go with alabama

• Like 2

Brrly1

Can't wait for game time!!! Bring it on!!! As always, Go Hawkeyes!!

Hawkeye.jpg

stevasaurus

What is your pick John...nobody left...you are the last one to pick...what are you waiting for...I would pick Iowa if I was you.  :ROTF: 

SORRY  :)

• Like 4

squonk

Brrly is on the clock! :popcorn:

• Like 2

HorseFixer
5 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

What is your pick John...nobody left...you are the last one to pick...what are you waiting for...I would pick Iowa if I was you.  :ROTF: 

SORRY  :)

Steve, I think it WORKED!!!  I got John So Shook Up, I think He May Pick The Green Bay Packers! :D  :ROTF::ychain:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I just talked to John on the phone.  He is going to take Alabama.  :occasion-partyblower:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Not by choice!!! Com'on Evan , We have to know this!!! I took them only because One of us well end up .500 for the bowl season the other sits in the basement all by himself until next year!!!    Go Hawkeye's!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Steve,

It's 8:09 Eastern Time....... Is it too late for me to switch my Vote to THE HAWEYE'S?????  Just Checking before I commit.  :ychain:

• Like 1

jackhammer

To all the 'Bama fans    :wicked:   :thumbs: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

FINAL STANDINGS AFTER JAN 11                 42 GAMES

31 WINS AND 11 LOSSES......H'BOB  :banana-linedance:CONGRATULATIONS BOB

29 WINS AND 13 LOSSES......R'BOB

26 WINS AND 16 LOSSES......RICK, KOEN

25 WINS AND 17 LOSSES......MIKE

24 WINS AND 18 LOSSES......BRANDON

22 WINS AND 20 LOSSES.....JIM

21 WINS AND 21 LOSSES.....JOHN

20 WINS AND 22 LOSSES.....STEVE

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Thanks Steve,

Looks like I cant even loose if I try, :o I was hoping Clemson would have won, but too many mistakes done them in! Trickery is SABANS Trademark as shown last night. I was hoping to Share this with RBob which is one of the reasons I picked That SLIMEY team that begins with an "A" put a couple Squiggly letters on the end of that a, and you will have the right WORD!  :banana-linedance:  Put that word on both sides of this word "SEC" and then you have the name and sentence right!  :D  IF Ohio would have had their head outta their ARSE and beat State like they should have the B1G would have been National Champions Again!  :handgestures-thumbupright:  But then again they did me a MIGHTY FINE JOB ON ND!!!!!!   :text-thankyoublue:   Sorry RB.... :P  Anyways looking FWD to next season and I will do my best to contain myself!!!  :woohoo:     See ya all next season..  :text-happynewyear:   ~Duke

• Like 1

jackhammer

In any case you had a good year of riding in the top spot . Good pickin!   Congrats

• Like 2