stevasaurus

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWLS 2015/2016

squonk

Directions? I stopped following directions in grade school "DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO! :)

• Like 2

Brrly1

Boy howdy, can you say candy butt( I would say something else, use your imagination) Dino what the !:-?? Is that have happy holidays bah humbug!!!! Happy New Year!!!!! If that offends you then sorry about your luck. That's the way I learned, don't see any reason to change!!!!     Oh yeah, Go Hawkeyes!!!! 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

HorseFixer
14 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Duke...there are those that can follow directions...those that can't follow directions....and those that will not follow directions.  We happen to have an assortment of all 3 kinds here.  I would not have it any other way.  :text-lol:  Hope you and MJ are doing great and had a nice holiday.  :occasion-xmas:  :occasion-independenceday:

Steve, yes we had an excellent Christmas, Hope you and Chris did also. Here's to having a wonderful NEW YEAR!  :text-happynewyear:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 28        21 GAMES

15 WINS AND 6 LOSSES......R'BOB, H'BOB

13 WINS AND 8 LOSSES.....JACKHAMMER

12 WINS AND 9 LOSSES......SQUONK, BRANDON, BRRLY1

11 WINS AND 10 LOSSES....JIMD, KOEN, STEVASAURUS

It's starting to get crowded in the basement.  :occasion-independenceday:

HorseFixer
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2015 at 5:33 PM, stevasaurus said:

Duke...there are those that can follow directions...those that can't follow directions....and those that will not follow directions.  We happen to have an assortment of all 3 kinds here.  I would not have it any other way.  :text-lol:  Hope you and MJ are doing great and had a nice holiday.  :occasion-xmas: 

Well Steve, I have been doing some thinking and I think your DEAD WRONG....  but we will see  ;)    This Solar Project I am doing is costing Ole Duke some Serious Jack $$  So you guys better not even think about sending me $1000.00 each. So with that in mind you all better follow these Instructions exactly and I repeat DO NOT send me that thousand dollars!  :D  :text-happynewyear:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 29              25 GAMES

18 WINS AND 7 LOSSES......DA BOBS

15 WINS AND 10 LOSSES...JACKHAMMER

14 WINS AND 11 LOSSES....SQUONK, KOEN, BRANDON, BRRLY1

13 WINS AND 12 LOSSES....JIMD, STEVASAURUS

• Like 1

jackhammer

Koen is making his move on DaBobs

• Like 2

Brrly1

Probably Not!!! Go Hawkeyes!!!

• Like 1

squonk

497109581avatar.gif.f9b51061a911b4d88074DA BOBS! Sounds  like something you grill! 767109581avatar.gif.ed07d125e559e289169e  

• Like 2

HorseFixer
4 hours ago, jackhammer said:

Koen is making his move on DaBobs

BRING IT!  :ROTF:

• Like 1

jackhammer

15 hours ago, squonk said:

497109581avatar.gif.f9b51061a911b4d88074DA BOBS! Sounds  like something you grill! 767109581avatar.gif.ed07d125e559e289169e  

Dino termed them ,    I usually - "burn" mine

• Like 3

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 30                          29 GAMES

20 WINS AND 9 LOSSES..........DA BOBS

17 WINS AND 12 LOSSES........KOEN, BRANDON, JOHN

16 WINS AND 13 LOSSES........JIM, MIKE, STEVE, RICK   :)

ENOUGH IN THE BASEMENT FOR A GAME OF HEARTS NOW.  :occasion-independenceday:

jackhammer

uhhh I can't breath..

• Like 2

squonk

Sorry, I had chili for lunch! :lol:

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Steve,

On Jan 2 THEBOB's both picked Georgia, You have me down for Penn St. and You Have RBOB down for both games, I guess there is NO WAY he can loose!  :D  :text-happynewyear:

• Like 2

Racinbob

No worries Duke. I saw that but Steve has the disclaimer in that post that covers typos or oops like that. :)

• Like 2

HorseFixer
4 hours ago, Racinbob said:

No worries Duke. I saw that but Steve has the disclaimer in that post that covers typos or oops like that. :)

Yeah I know, I'm not worried about it, I figured he would catch it, but we were talking and he said you and I had picked two different games and best I can tell I thought there was only 1 so I thought I would take a look. Great games tonight by the way, and all I can say is JUSTICE WAS SERVED! :banana-linedance:Maryland could have done a better Job against BAMA!  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Maybe They wouldn't "FLINCH" :ychain:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 31                       32 GAMES

22 WINS AND 10 LOSSES...........DA BOBS

18 WINS AND 14 LOSSES...........MIKE, KOEN, BRANDON, RICK

17 WINS AND 15 LOSSES...........JIM, JOHN

16 WINS AND 16 LOSSES...........STEVE  Lost all 3 yesterday...glad last year is over.  :occasion-partyblower:  :occasion-xmas:

Racinbob

Hey Duke, you gonna have all the curtains closed today so nobody will see you rooting for Ohio State? :orcs-cheers:

• Like 4

stevasaurus

A few of us would love pictures of that.  :ROTF:mich2.jpg.3324deef3a09c45cda0a8df223643f

• Like 4

HorseFixer
2 hours ago, Racinbob said:

Hey Duke, you gonna have all the curtains closed today so nobody will see you rooting for Ohio State? :orcs-cheers:

Actually I would Rather Cheer for The #1 Running back in the country Kareem Walker who we STOLE from the SUCKEYES! He will be enrolling early this Monday the 4th. I also hear after that STELLAR PERFORMANCE of MSU last night a couple are jumping ship from MSU to Michigan.  I love it when a plan comes together!  :banana-linedance:

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/12/watch_incoming_michigan_rb_kar.html#incart_river_index

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Duke, I can see right now...you are going to be hard to live with for the next few years. :) I'm thinking Chris and I will move down to Birmingham and befriend that Alabama guy and start rooting for the SEC.  OMG, can't believe I just said that.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You know what upset me more then any of the scores of the games??  The jerk from ESPN with the crew cut that came on after the MSU / Alabama game and just had to say how the black mark was on the Big Ten after that loss.  These guys are so biased and full of BS it is not funny.  They have been looking for a way to step on the Big Ten, the ACC, the Big 12 and the Pac 12 for a long time.  I'm surprised they are not located in Mobile, Al.  Sure, MSU got their clock cleaned...and everyone in the Big Ten will tell you that MSU may not have been the best team in the conference.  I think Ohio St. is still the best team in the conference, and Alabama is lucky to have not had to play them.  They did not show up for the game they needed to, and OSU payed the price.  I still think the Big Ten is the best conference Top to Bottom...the Pac 12 and the SEC...would not want to live on the difference...and how about the ACC??  Good for them.  Go Clemson. 

One more rant...........Brent Mussburger (sp) for the play by play for the Rose Bowl...OMG...I will be watching the Rose bowl game with the mute on.  This guy is related to Joe buck.  :text-imsorry:

• Like 4

Racinbob

Congrats Jim and the other Ohio State fans. Great game. I'm licking my wounds tonight but I won't complain about the season.

I definitely agree Steve. OSU should have been playing Alabama. I'd question becoming a SEC fan though. I'd rather listen to Duke any day :P

What the heck is happening in the Rose Bowl??!! Where's Iowa??!!

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

brandonozz
1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

You know what upset me more then any of the scores of the games??  The jerk from ESPN with the crew cut that came on after the MSU / Alabama game and just had to say how the black mark was on the Big Ten after that loss.  These guys are so biased and full of BS it is not funny.  They have been looking for a way to step on the Big Ten, the ACC, the Big 12 and the Pac 12 for a long time.  I'm surprised they are not located in Mobile, Al.  Sure, MSU got their clock cleaned...and everyone in the Big Ten will tell you that MSU may not have been the best team in the conference.  I think Ohio St. is still the best team in the conference, and Alabama is lucky to have not had to play them.  They did not show up for the game they needed to, and OSU payed the price.  I still think the Big Ten is the best conference Top to Bottom...the Pac 12 and the SEC...would not want to live on the difference...and how about the ACC??  Good for them.  Go Clemson. 

One more rant...........Brent Mussburger (sp) for the play by play for the Rose Bowl...OMG...I will be watching the Rose bowl game with the mute on.  This guy is related to Joe buck.  :text-imsorry:

Steve - you hit the nail on the head!!!

I HATE when Brent is calling a football game.  That guy is just an idiot!  Hard to believe they still let him call the games after all the stupid things he says.  Sometimes I wonder if he is even watching the same game and he is constantly jumping to conclusions!

OU had a chance last night but I could see early on that we were in trouble as our O line looked weak and couldn't slow down the pass rush.  I don't blame Mayfield for the two pics as he was in trouble running for his life most of the night.  A little better protection and that game would have been a lot different.   I'm with you on the National Championship game - Go Clemson.

• Like 1