stevasaurus

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWLS 2015/2016

stevasaurus

If Jim doesn't mind, I can change them to the green he used on most of them.  :)  It is a little hard to read...even for me.  I could see it, but it was hard.

JimD
4 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

If Jim doesn't mind, I can change them to the green he used on most of them.    It is a little hard to read...even for me.  I could see it, but it was hard.

Go ahead Steve, I don't mind. :)

• Like 2

Brrly1

Rob, get in there and make your picks. so what you'll be out six. No big deal! We've all been put back, I'm down three, No Harm No foul!!! Com' on get them in here!!! Been waiting to get back to this here keyboard, don't want to hear your long song and dance when MICHIGAN STATE thumps you!!!! As always, Go Hawkeye's!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Welcome Home John.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 21   7 GAMES

7 WINS AND 0 LOSSES......RACINBOB, HORSEFIXER

6 WINS AND 1 LOSS...........JACKHAMMER

4 WINS AND 3 LOSSES......SQUONK, KOEN, STEVASAURUS, BRRLY1

3 WINS AND 4 LOSSES......JIMD, BRANDONOZZ

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 22         9 GAMES

7 WINS AND 2 LOSSES.....RACINBOB, HORSEFIXER

6 WINS AND 3 LOSSES.....SQUONK, JACKHAMMER

5 WINS AND 4 LOSSES.....JIMD, KOEN, BRRLY1

4 WINS AND 5 LOSSES.....STEVASAURUS

3 WINS AND 6 LOSSES.....BRANDONOZZ

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I'm going to slide down and grab Brandon, while there is still some games left, and we are going to start moving up toward the top.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 23                 11 GAMES

8 WINS AND 3 LOSSES.....RACINBOB, HORSEFIXER    :occasion-xmas:

7 WINS AND 4 LOSSES.....SQUONK, JACKHAMMER

5 WINS AND 6 LOSSES.....JIMD, KOEN, BRRLY1

4 WINS AND 7 LOSSES.....STEVASAURUS, BRANDONOZZ    :banana-parachute:  :banana-parachute:

EVERYBODY MISSED THE GEARGIA SOUTHERN VS BOWLING GREEN GAME   :banana-explosion:

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 24                         13 GAMES

9 WINS AND 4 LOSSES....RACINBOB, HORSEFIXER

8 WINS AND 5 LOSSES....JACKHAMMER

7 WINS AND 6 LOSSES....SQUONK, KOEN

6 WINS AND 7 LOSSES....JIMD.BRANDONOZZ, BRRLY1

4 WINS AND 9 LOSSES....STEVASAURUS   :text-merryxmas:

brandonozz
On 12/23/2015 at 3:31 PM, stevasaurus said:

I'm going to slide down and grab Brandon, while there is still some games left, and we are going to start moving up toward the top.  :occasion-xmas:

What a nice gesture Steve to come down here in the basement and give me a hand! LOL  I've been stinking it up this year!!!

But...... Quit sliding!!  Let's get going now!!

Edited by brandonozz
  • Like 2

squonk

There are some things that you really don't want sliding! :)

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I would be at the Top if I would have picked to Win ALL of the teams that I thought would LOSE.  How cool is that??  :handgestures-thumbupright:  I'd be 9 wins and 4 losses.

• Like 3

JimD

Hmm, how is it that Racinbob and Hosrefixer end up tied at the end of each day's games? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

• Like 2

Racinbob

B)

brandonozz

Overall some good games today - and I'm not just saying that because I'm having a good "pick em" day. LOL!

Steve,

Do you have everyone's pics in an excel file or something?  Kinda fun to see the next days picks for everyone so I thought if you have it in excel (or something) you could attach it here.  That way we could all keep up with everyone's pics without going back and looking thru everyone's individual posts.  Just a thought

Thanks, Brandon

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS AFTER DEC 26     19 GAMES

13 WINS AND 6 LOSSES...RACINBOB, HORSEFIXER

11 WINS AND 8 LOSSES...BRANDONOZZ, JACKHAMMER

10 WINS AND 9 LOSSES...SQUONK, KOEN, BRRLY1

9 WINS AND 10 LOSSES..JIMD, STEVASAURUS

Brandon, I do not have them in a spread sheet, but I do have a system.  Actually, I was going to try to do something like that after today...we are almost 1/2 way through and the Big Bowl Games are here now.  I agree, it would be easier for all to follow.  :)

Brrly1

Rock & Roll hoot - chie - koo, It's getting to be that time again!!! How are things down below, Dino,Jim, any food left??? Alcohol???  Don't tell me you went thru all that Nut cake!!! DINO, dang it!!! I'm only one loss away from joining you!! All in all  myself, I am thinking anybody could win this as tight as the games have been and yes Bob + Bob have lost a few also, which actually I think maybe even Dino could pull a rabbit  out of the hat! Huh, What?? Nah, let's not even go there!! Things be looking good so far, yes, I am totally bored, can you tell!!! Go Hawkeyes!!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Gonna try to do this so you guys can see better what is happening. :handgestures-thumbupright:  Teams in RED are the winning teams.

DEC 28

PITTSBURGH

NAVY                                                            EVERYONE PICKED NAVY

-------------------------------------------------------------

CENTRAL MICHIGAN                                KOEN, BRANDON

MINNESOTA                                                JIM, R'BOB, MIKE, STEVE, H'BOB, RICK, JOHN

DEC 29

CALIFORNIA                                                R'BOB, kOEN, STEVE, H'BOB, RICK

AIR FORCE                                                  JIM, MIKE, BRANDON, JOHN

NORTH CAROLINA                                     RICK

BAYLOR                                                         EVERYONE ELSE

------------------------------------------------------------

NEVADA                                                         KOEN

COLORADO ST                                            EVERYONE ELSE

LSU                                                                 JIM, R'BOB, MIKE, BRANDON, H'BOB, RICK, JOHN

TEXAS TECH                                                 KOEN, STEVE

DEC 30

AUBURN                                                        EVERYONE ELSE

MEMPHIS                                                       RICK

NORTH CAROLINA ST                                JOHN

MISSISSIPPI ST                                            EVERYONE ELSE

TEXAS A&M                                                   JIM, R'BOB, MIKE, STEVE, H'BOB, RICK

LOUISVILLE                                                   KOEN, BRANDON, JOHN

USC                                                                 R'BOB, MIKE, KOEN, BRANDON, H'BOB, RICK

WISCONSIN                                                   JIM, STEVE, JOHN

DEC 31

HOUSTON

FLORIDA ST                                                   EVERYONE PICKED FLORIDA ST

#4 OKLAHOMA                                              KOEN, STEVE, BRANDON, JOHN

#1 CLEMSON                                                JIM, R'BOB, MIKE, H'BOB, RICK

#3 MICHIGAN ST                                           JIM, JOHN, STEVE

#2 ALABAMA                                                  R'BOB, MIKE, KOEN, BRANDON, H'BOB, RICK

JAN 1

NORTHWESTERN                                        JIM, MIKE, KOEN, STEVE, JOHN

TENNESSEE                                                  R'BOB, BRANDON, H'BOB, RICK

MICHIGAN                                                      EVERYONE ELSE

FLORIDA                                                        BRANDON

NOTRE DAME                                                R'BOB, KOEN

OHIO ST                                                         JIM, MIKE, STEVE, BRANDON, H'BOB, RICK, JOHN

STANFORD                                                    R'BOB, KOEN, H'BOB, RICK

IOWA                                                               JIM, MIKE, STEVE, BRANDON, JOHN

OKLAHOMA ST                                              STEVE, BRANDON, JOHN

OLE MISSISSIPPI                                          JIM, R'BOB, MIKE, KOEN, H'BOB, RICK

JAN 2

PENN ST                                                         JIM, KOEN, JOHN

GEORGIA                                                        R,BOB, MIKE, STEVE, BRANDON, H'BOB, RICK

KANSAS ST

ARKANSAS                                                     EVERYONE PICKED ARKANSAS

OREGON                                                         JIM, MIKE, STEVE, RICK, JOHN

TCU                                                                  R'BOB, KOEN, BRANDON, H'BOB

WEST VIRGINIA                                             JIM, MIKE, KOEN, BRANDON, RICK

ARIZONA ST                                                   R'BOB, STEVE, H'BOB, JOHN

-----------------------------------------------------------

JAN 11

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

CLEMSON                                                       R'BOB, STEVE, BRANDON, MIKE, JIM

ALABAMA

If I typed something wrong...what is in the member's post rules...not here.  :)

I goofed up on the Jan 2 games...I think I have it straight now.  :)  Thanks Bob

• Like 4

HorseFixer
19 hours ago, JimD said:

Hmm, how is it that Racinbob and Hosrefixer end up tied at the end of each day's games? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

That's SIMPLE......... GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!  We were just about neck and neck all season long. Nothing new going on here.  :)

Glad to see you changed your pick on MICHIGAN , FLORIDA to MICHIGAN

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 2

brandonozz

Steve,

I didn't mean for you to do all that work - I thought you might have a spreadsheet already.  

Anyways  :text-thankyoublue:, it does look great and will be nice to reference moving forward!  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Not  a problem Brandon...this is what I was doing on paper...actually typing was easier and all can see.  Enjoy...the games a foot.  I have  about 7 or 8 differences from the "Bobs"...so anybody can still win here.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  That great minds think alike thingy...that is BS.  I have a great mind and they are not even close to me.  :text-lol:

• Like 6

Racinbob

I'm sure reality will set in soon on my picks and I'll head for the basement. I'd have to question the sanity of someone who includes me in a comment about great minds. :teasing-tease:

lemmingsAwards.png

• Like 5

JimD
5 hours ago, HorseFixer said:

That's SIMPLE......... GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!  We were just about neck and neck all season long. Nothing new going on here. 

Glad to see you changed your pick on MICHIGAN , FLORIDA to MICHIGAN

Pretty sure I has Michigan picked from the outset. But then again it was more than twenty minutes ago. :lol:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 6

HorseFixer
22 hours ago, JimD said:

Pretty sure I has Michigan picked from the outset. But then again it was more than twenty minutes ago.

Not a problem mate, It Must be a COLOR thing, I see Green, and Red and Pink Poka Dots, so Much for the picking them in Blue!  :) 

~Duke

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Duke...there are those that can follow directions...those that can't follow directions....and those that will not follow directions.  We happen to have an assortment of all 3 kinds here.  I would not have it any other way.  :text-lol:  Hope you and MJ are doing great and had a nice holiday.  :occasion-xmas:  :occasion-independenceday:

• Like 4