KC9KAS

Really Good People Here

rjg854

I'll second that wholeheartedly

• Like 6

JC 1965

Yea,  Red Square people are the best. I have received so much information from other members on how to fix different problems with my tractors. I appreciate it so much. I am proud to be a member and supporter on this forum.    :thumbs2:

• Like 6

wheelhorsekid

Great story. That's how it should happen.

• Like 3

AMC RULES

We have the very best...

of our :wh: family here. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 7

Mike_Eddleman

If it where not for the people here I would not have tried to get the d180 running. The information shared here is great

• Like 7

neil

I've been here for a few years now and consider all members good friends and I can honestly say I haven't heard of anyone getting ripped off by a fellow member , besides why would anyone want to rip off a fellow enthusiast.

• Like 9

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 3

DougC

Thanks for sharing your story with us all. I can only echo what everyone else has said about this forum and its members. One big family.      :)

• Like 6

Pullstart

Going to meet folks in person can only top the experiences from the online community!  We're all good people here, all for the better of some old garden tractors... 

• Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Goes without saying, a great place to be. Friends with folks I never met.

Glenn

• Like 4

WHX??

Seems to me most everyone here has a sense of humor and can dish out some ribbing as well as take it....just my .02

• Like 6

Pullstart
47 minutes ago, WHX6 said:

Seems to me most everyone here has a sense of humor and can dish out some ribbing as well as take it....just my .02

Whutchyou talkin' bout, Willis?  :ychain:  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

elliot ness

Yes this is a great place to find great people and all types of W/H items. I have made many friend from Red Square.:happy-jumpeveryone::happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 5

857 horse

I am buying a red machine in Ohio......7 hour drive......it was passed down from grandfather to grandson....the grand son....just doont need a garden tractor....

i saw the post.....and sent a deposit.....7 days for the mail to go thru.....he never doubted the $$$ coming ,,he got it this weekend,,,it went in the mail,,,on thursday,,,a week before..........never a ripple in the water......happy campers.......happier me when i head north.....

• Like 3

Coadster32

Just need to echo all of what was already said. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

TDF5G

Absolutely.  I am a member of other types of forums (not WH tractors), have been for years,  and this is the best forum I've encountered.  It's like a great brotherhood or family here.  No bickering or name calling and good clean comments.  I'm still a new guy here and I'm getting to know some of you all.   I am convinced that no matter what issue there is with a WH or implement, someone here has the answer for it.   It's the best forum ever and I appreciate everyone and the advice and knowledge that is freely shared here.   I have learned so much from the forum myself.  Lots and lots of great info.  Thank you to all the members, moderators, administrators and all the powers that be.

I have every intention of becoming a supporter just as soon as I'm able.  Too much $ going out the door this time of year, with taxes, insurance, license, Xmas etc.  

• Like 3