Sign in to follow this  
historian1895

C-145 compatible Snow Thrower questions

historian1895

C-145 compatible Snow Thrower

I have a great C-145H. I am seeking a WH snowthrower.

A) Interchangibility list says a 06-42ST02 will work. What other WH snowblower will interchange with my machine.

:hide: I have a 06-0100 6 snowthrower. Can it be adapted to fit my C-145? Thanks so much,

Ross

C-Series14

The C-145 Auto as it is called is a nice tractor. Now, there is no VIN number 06-0100 6 thrower. Coluld it be a 6-0200? If it starts with "06" those are 80's model snow throwers and blades but it should look like the number you gave from the interchange list. What is the size of the thrower you have and what are some characteristics to help us id it?

historian1895

Mike,

Just checked again. My snowthrower is a 6 0100 6. Can it be adjusted to fit my C-145 Auto?

C-Series14

Well, according to all my books, all my websites, and the Toro website, there is no such 6 0100 6. WH used dashes in between the numbers and like I said earlier, there is a 6-0200 which is a 1972-1973 32" snow thrower. Description would REALLY help! We will figure this out...

Try Toro yourself, it has alot of info...

http://www.toro.com/home/index.html

Find the Customer Care section and go to town!

historian1895

My 6 0100 6 Wheel Horse snowthrower

I am including a link to photos of my snowthrower.

Thanks SO much for your assistance on this matter. Thrower seems to almost hook up to my C145 Auto but not quite.

Ross

C-Series14

OK, I see the 6-0100 in the pics but it is not coming up anywhere! I need the width of the thrower from wing tip to wing tip. That is where you start searching...

Does the rear bar on the thrower fit into the tractors front tach-a-matic? That is how it is suppose to mount. Lift flag goes in lower lift arm on tractor, top hole.

OK, I found 6-0100 on the interchangeability chart!!! It is a 1971 32" thrower which had the original VIN or model number some call it superseded to 6-0200 which was a 1972 model.

http://www.smallenginepartswarehouse.com/parts.asp

If you go there, click on parts lookup, use Toro Wheel Horse Consumer, it is a whole new world of info...

CasualObserver

the 6-0100 is a 1971 32 inch snow thrower. It's on the attachment interchange 1971 page (5th one down) I'm attaching the page.

It fits

800 Special

800 Auto

Workhorse 800

Raider 10

Raider 12

Charger 12

Bronco 14

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 77 )

pdf.gif

Pages_from_Attachment_Interchange_List_1955_2000.pdf

C-Series14

Thanks Jason...Once I saw it on a real tag, I knew it was somewhere!!!

CasualObserver

You just beat me to it Mike... got a phone call while typing. I already had the page split out and everything so I went ahead and posted it. :hide: