whfan74

New toy

whfan74

I am saving so much money on good deals that I am almost going broke!!!!!!:banana-dreads:

Made a good deal on this for the family today.  Hoping to have this docked next to the recently acquired boat this next summer.  Many fun times ahead for sure!

image.thumb.jpg.81420b5849ac737b466ba264

• Like 4

rjg854

But it's not red :ychain:

nylyon

I like that, warm weather can't come soon enough!

• Like 2

whfan74
4 minutes ago, nylyon said:

I like that, warm weather can't come soon enough!

I agree!  In-laws live on a nice lake, so you will know where to find me next summer!

• Like 2

oliver2-44

We enjoy our time on the lake and our jet ski, but jet ski's don't always get the respect they deserve. (there are those that never learn they have no brakes.)

As you wait for the warm weather, I encourage you to use the winter time to go through a boater safety course with the kids. 

Enjoy you new ride!

• Like 1

DougC

And the gas prices have dropped dramatically so you will just be able to run the dickens out of that boat and jet ski and not have to leave 'em tied up at the dock    :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Sparky

Those suckers are FUN ! A buddy of mine has one and I took it from the Connecticut shoreline out to Fishers Island in 4-5 foot swells....it was a crazy but fun ride!

Mike........

• Like 1

whfan74
11 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Those suckers are FUN ! A buddy of mine has one and I took it from the Connecticut shoreline out to Fishers Island in 4-5 foot swells....it was a crazy but fun ride!

Mike........

Now that sounds like a wild ride!  This isn't very new but it runs good and is such a small investment, I can't complain.  Best time of year to buy these things!

• Like 1