Hammerhead

Welcome to the Senior Club Hammerhead!

Coadster32

WOW!!! :notworthy:

Don't know all that much about seniors, but that one looks to be in really nice condition. Quite the investment, and nice score. Do your best to rest up your back before going bonkers on it.

• Like 2

C-101plowerpower

nice find, are you going to change the tires on it? i kinda like the look of it this way

• Like 1

JC 1965

Looks really good. Great find, thanks for sharing.    :thumbs2:

• Like 2

55rj35jr

AWESOME!!! glad you finally got it that is the ultimate tractor to a Wheel Horse collector, the beginning. congrats!!!:bow-blue:

• Like 2

Racinbob

Cool!! What are your plans for it?

• Like 1

953 nut

:woohoo:         When I saw the title I figured you had become old enough for AARP or Social Security!   :text-coolphotos:      That is one amazing looking Senior, well worth the effort and has gone to a good home. Looked at your profile and am amazed at your collection. Would love to see a family picture of the whole herd.  :wwp:    Congratulations. 

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:bow-blue:

• Like 1

roadapples

Don`t know much about them either, but it sure is cool.......Guess that tells you I`m a Senior too.

• Like 1

RedRanger

Radials!  That's a hot rod Senior!  

What's your plans for it?

By the way, I'd take that over the dozer on any day.  Well, unless I had to bulldoze a pile of dirt or something.

• Like 3

wh500special

Good thing you took the dozer along.  You probably needed it to move all the junk out of the way.

Congrats!

Steve

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

You hit the mother load with that score. The dozer is even great being yellow and all. When you back heals how about a picture of the Panzer. All the good deals are north of the Mason Dixon Line. 

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

Nice score!!!!! Looks to be in fine shape.

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

When I saw senior I grabbed my social security card.  Best of luck, nice score.

Glenn

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

Looks like a nice one Keith, great score!

• Like 1

stevebo

Very nice for sure! clean it up, replace the rear tires with s set of 8x16 ags and get her running good and call it done. 

• Like 2

TDF5G

Good fer you!  Those are very cool old tractors.  :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1

neil

That's just a great find, I bet you couldn't stop looking in your rear view mirror all the way home , definitely change those rear tires| tyres, they don't look right  she is a tidy ole girl , don't forget to add her no to Rons Grecos Senior register.

welcome to the club.:UK::USA:

• Like 1

DougC

Holy cow! You done gooooood on that deal.  Congratulations........:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Hammerhead
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 10:36 AM, Racinbob said:

Cool!! What are your plans for it?

I will try to get new/used back ag tread tires for it, get it running and leave it as is for awhile! No need to restore it. I already took a wire wheel to the front tires to get the over spray off of them, now it looks better. It needs a muffler on it. I can't wait to get it running! Would love to find a snow plow for it or any attachments, anybody have any attachments they want to sell? LOL!

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Keith You did very well for your self. Like you said clean it up and enjoy it.  Enjoy the ride Gary    B...

• Like 1

RedRanger
8 hours ago, Hammerhead said:

I will try to get new/used back ag tread tires for it, get it running and leave it as is for awhile! No need to restore it. I already took a wire wheel to the front tires to get the over spray off of them, now it looks better. It needs a muffler on it. I can't wait to get it running! Would love to find a snow plow for it or any attachments, anybody have any attachments they want to sell? LOL!

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/58206-a-few-things-4-sale-tractors-impliments/

• Like 1