WNYPCRepair

how many XI series owners have a dozer blade?

WNYPCRepair

Just wondering how many XI owners here own a blade, and if you own an XI, but no blade, do you own a blade for a 300 - 500 series? Wondering if it is worth figuring out an adapter or not.

DennisThornton

2 XIs but no blades for them but 2 1/2 blades for the Classics.  I also very much want a mid-mount grader blade for something!

fast88pu

I'm sure the XI blade would work on a GT14 or 520 with sweep front end if you just move the lift point on the plow frame

shallowwatersailor

Three 5xi and one blade (had two, sold one.) The frame is wider and the sector handle is a different design than a classic Wheel Horse, so it is more than just moving the lift point.

Edited by shallowwatersailor

WNYPCRepair
4 hours ago, shallowwatersailor said:

Three 5xi and one blade (had two, sold one.) The frame is wider and the sector handle is a different design than a classic Wheel Horse, so it is more than just moving the lift point.

The frame is the same width on the one I just put on my XI, but it is longer and the sector handle is different. 

Edited by WNYPCRepair

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I have a blade for my xi, its never been on the tractor, why do I have it? Cause it was there, lol. Mint.

I have a blade for the 300, 400, 500 series machines, its been used plenty, but not by me. It came with a tractor.

Glenn

• Like 1

doc724

I have a blade for my xi.  The PO used it for about an hour.  I have used it once for maybe 90 minutes.  It spends it's life in the shed.  I used it for spreading dirt and it worked well, much better than the classic tractors.  No need for it anymore, have a loader for the summer and blower for the winter.

• Like 1