Sign in to follow this  
skrusins

What is the difference D200 same model no. difference serial no?

skrusins

I have two 1974 D200 that have the same model no.1-0630-9 but different serial nos.1002176 and 1635652

They are both different such as parking brake. Is there more info on this D200?

gwest_ca

The 1635652 may be 1035652 but still it is very late in 1974 production. I wonder if it is like the 1975 model?

Garry

• Like 1

pfrederi

I am not familiar with the -9 at the end of your model number.  1-0630 did not have the parking brake knob below the instrument panel.Parking brake was activated by th motion control lever going into one of two slots on the side of the hood stand.  The two slots eventually disappeared but early 1-0631 model had the two slots but used the brake below the instrument panel.  If you need parts for the one with ther parking brake on the instrument panel look up 1-0631

• Like 1

Mike_Eddleman

I'm seeing the same thing with my 73 D 180 everything I have seen about it the parking brake is on the hood tower and mine comes through the floor panel. Mine is missing the hood tower with the serial number on it so I don't know the number but when trying to find the panel every one that I find has the slot for the parking break in it

• Like 1

skrusins

Thanks, that seems to be the answer.