rmaynard

My Spine Surgery

woodchuckfarmer

Good luck to you Bob. Hope it all works out for the best, god be with you....Wayne

• Like 2

rmaynard
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

So how long is long Bob?

Good luck and heal fast!

Mike.........

Well, the doctor says 8 to 12 weeks for the vertebrae to fully fuse, and up to one year for a total recovery.

2 hours ago, squonk said:

Good luck Bob! If you need any help carrying cookie bar pans around, just give me a call  

I'm having Mrs. M make one of her famous apple pies this time as well. Umm! 

• Like 1

illinilefttackle

Good Luck Bob- Hang in there- God will be with you ( He likes Wheel Horses too!)- Al

• Like 5

KC9KAS

Good luck and a speedy recovery with your surgery.

• Like 2

JC 1965

Bob, I second what everyone else said and prayers already coming your way for a very speedy recovery. Please keep us informed on your progress. I am very interested in your surgery because I have a very similar condition in my back that is very hard to live with. Best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.     :thumbs2:  

• Like 3

buckrancher

good luck and speedy recovery Bob if there's anything Jo and I can do for you just give us a ring

Brian & Jo

• Like 2

stevebo

Well I think anyone would need that surgery if they kept doing backflips on tractors.... Thinking of you and a speedy recovery. 

• Like 3

roadapples

Best of luck Bob, We`re all pullin` for you.

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

Sending up a prayer for you Bob, and looking forward to seeing you at the Big Show next year.

• Like 2

dclarke

Bob, Hope everything goes well and wishing you a speedy recovery.  

• Like 1

64s

Bob,   Dec 20th will be two years for me.  Even thou I swore I would never let anyone cut my back, it was the best thing I ever did (given I probably wouldn't be walking today).  Rest and be careful of what you do when you're feeling a bit better, because you might just try to lift things without thinking about it.  Your doctor is optimistic, or they have come up with new things, but I basically was told to do nothing for 3 months, light stuff for 6 months and 1-2 years for total fusion to take place ( and in rare cases, the bones might never fuse, and the rod and screws would have to do the work). I'll say a prayer for you (and the Mrs.), that your recovery is quick, not too painful, and complete!

Edited by 64s
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

Best Wishes tomorrow Bob.  Our prayers with you Mate.  :)

• Like 2

neil

Special prayers on their way over from UK Bob , take it easy geezer 

• Like 2

Trouty56
On 11/24/2015, 5:27:32, shallowwatersailor said:

Good luck, Bob! Remember what I said on Saturday, call anytime!

I should have Terry come up with a "Titannium Club" logo! There seems to be a number of members that can claim membership.

On 11/24/2015, 6:45:02, nylyon said:

I'm in!

Heck I have a little of that in me....I carry a couple clips in a sack....I hope a little humor is OK.....  I wish you the best Bob M.....

• Like 3

AMC RULES

emoticon.jpg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4

rmaynard

To every member of this incredible group. Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes. I am truly humbled and grateful to have friends like you.

• Like 4

Sparky

Lookin forward to your first post made from your hospital room Bob!!

And NO....we don't want pics :rolleyes: !!

Mike.........

• Like 4

Brrly1

Bob, wishing you nothing but the best! Good luck, no more hard hats!! Prayers and thoughts have been sent.

• Like 2

Coadster32

Best of luck to you Bob. I had a lamonectomy on L5 about 8 years ago. Hope things go well for you.

• Like 2

857 horse

Bob,,,,,,,coming from a guy that can not keep a wheel on,,,(me),,,,i was the one coming to you...ace bandage on your ankle,,,(( and i know it hurt)) you helped me..

When in a group,,,, discussions  of a bench mark by which our machines were judged...perfect or pristine were not the words...But rather a Bob Maynard machine....

We want to see you on your feet,,,,,or one of our machines,,,,and you don"t need to bring a machine next year....you will have your choice of 700 tractors to pick from...We all talked,,,,,,you just point and ride...but do bring that favorite lawn chair...

Life can deal some of its own cards..... surgery check.....Bob,,,alot of good Mates !!!!  ,,,,,,,,,,,We wish the best,,,,and will pray for the same..

• Like 5

stevebo

Glade to hear it went well. Now focus on what needs to be done to recover!!! 

• Like 6

953 nut

565d1386015e8_Getwell.jpg.0fae997de3f7e1

• Like 6

ACman

Spending four months in U of M hospital with a c3 c4 fusion after 25 mph car accident . Having no movement from neck down to what I know 5 years later . One thing I've learned , is do what your thereipest ask you to do and push yourself ! My prayers go out to you and your family . Good luck and hope to see you in PA.

• Like 4