Rollerman

Sunday in the garage working on Horse's

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

A well spent good productive day.

Glenn

• Like 1

slammer302

C-85 is a good horse can't beat the little Kohler for buzzing around on easy to work on and is great for plowing the little 8hp seems to start easy when cold  if its dialed in good!

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

My C-105 is in the same category with being a "Go To" tractor. I still need to replace the fuel line that the mice/squirrels got to this past Summer. Scott's/Tom's hitch provided a nice little perch to munch away! I couldn't figure out why there appeared to be a puddle under the tractor, and why it was out of fuel!

DSCN3280.thumb.JPG.67120d520ab32d939b73c

Edited by shallowwatersailor
  • Like 3

mrc

lots of work done, i hope you rewarded yourself with a few cold ones!  always good to get in some garage time.  mike in mass. 

DougC

We seem to work harder at home than we do at work . I guess because we're doing something we want to do instead of something we're forced to do........:lol:

Brrly1

Didn't even know that you had any horse's, thought you bought one of them there zero turns!!! Bought a new house and haven't seen the rollerman in like a coon's age! Done for the season or still rolling along the countryside??? Wished I could still handle a saw!! GLAD TO SEE THERE ARE STILL HORSES RESIDING AT THE FARM

• Like 1