Carpenter

The Lawn Ranger rides again!

:text-coolphotos: Looks great, The seat cover looks like new, where did you get it?            :text-bravo:
  • Like 1

:text-coolphotos:

Looks great, The seat cover looks like new, where did you get it?            

:text-bravo:

Thanks! The seat is original. 

• Like 2

ORIGINAL!?!? 
Original = Awsome

Everything original. From the paint to the engine all the way down to the Goodyear tires!

• Like 5

ORIGINAL!?!? 
Original = Awsome

Everything original. From the paint to the engine all the way down to the Goodyear tires!

very well preserved, for sure

• Like 3

WOW that tractor is in pristine condition!
Thanks for the photos.

I got to get me a Lawn Ranger someday!

• Like 1

WOW that tractor is in pristine condition!
Thanks for the photos.

I got to get me a Lawn Ranger someday!

I got lucky! They are still out there. I saw one a couple months ago on Craigslist. It was a little rough but still had potential. I hope you find one!

Very nice looking lawn ranger. Thanks for sharing pictures.

• Like 1

Carpenter  It is getting harder every day to find all original tractors like that. It just shows that some people took pride in what they owned. Enjoy the ride Gary     B.
  • Like 1

That is a super looking survivor you have there.  I think you should submit it for the calendar.

• Like 1

That is a super looking survivor you have there.  I think you should submit it for the calendar.

Thanks! How would I go about submitting it? 

ORIGINAL!?!? 
Original = Awsome

Congratulations on a beautiful tractor!  I am suffering from a serious bout of tractor envy after seeing the pics.

• Like 2

ORIGINAL!?!? 
Original = Awsome

Congratulations on a beautiful tractor!  I am suffering from a serious bout of tractor envy after seeing the pics.

ORIGINAL!?!? 
Original = Awsome

Thanks! I know the feeling. There are so many nice tractors on this forum.