DougC

Working My Horse On An Iowa Sunday Afternoon

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Doug, Real sweet relaxing pictures, you have to torture me with the cab, dont you. Lol. Ps, I cant run fast anymore either. I like that sweeper to..nice job it does.

GLENN

• Like 1

Rob.A.700

I will admit leaves were the first thing I plowed with my tractor:laughing-rofl: Looks like you are also set for when more than leaves start falling!

• Like 1

Brrly1

Doug, the yard looks great!!! Was born an raised in IOWA I lived to the N.E. of you in a town called M'ville, I went to SEP high school. I know that country quite well. Do they still have the balloon races there? Headed back thru there this weekend during my new escapade!! Are you a Hawkeye, Cyclone, Bulldog or Panther fan? Anyways nice looking place, keep up the good work.   

• Like 2

DougC
12 hours ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

Doug, Real sweet relaxing pictures, you have to torture me with the cab, dont you. Lol. Ps, I cant run fast anymore either. I like that sweeper to..nice job it does.

GLENN

Thanks Glenn. I looked for a used cab in my area for a long time and only found worn expensive stuff on e- bay. I decided  to just buy a new one when one of our forum members messaged me about a sale on them at a place in Vermont. Even after UPS and insurance charges I saved  almost $200. That's why I bought it. I was tired of being tortured by the Iowa winters and wind chills. I have no buyers remorse. They are worth every cent in my humble opinion.     :) 

DougC
1 hour ago, Brrly1 said:

Doug, the yard looks great!!! Was born an raised in IOWA I lived to the N.E. of you in a town called M'ville, I went to SEP high school. I know that country quite well. Do they still have the balloon races there? Headed back thru there this weekend during my new escapade!! Are you a Hawkeye, Cyclone, Bulldog or Panther fan? Anyways nice looking place, keep up the good work.   

We still have the balloons every year. We no longer host the national championships, we host whats called the classic which draws balloonists from all over the USA and some other countries as well. Usually have quite a few that take off or land on my property. Fun stuff. Enjoy your escapade through Iowa and beware of IHP handing out speeding tickets  My relatives in Iowa City have made sure I'm a Hawkeye fan................:lol:

• Like 2