mrc

C100

DougC

What a great way to thank a good friend for all his help. I bet he is gonna love it.      :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

mrc. superb idea.  looks super duper.

Glenn

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos:    :handgestures-thumbsup:    :thanks:
Do I see an ol' Jeepster pickup there...
set up for winter snow duty too?
 :scared-eek:
                  :wwp:

Edited by AMC RULES

Racinbob

I like. I like a lot. The tractor and your thoughtfulness. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

I like. I like a lot. The tractor and your thoughtfulness. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Agreed !  The fuel pump could be bad or the needle in the carb may be stuck closed. I had that happen to me this Summer with a Wheel Horse I was building for a friend.

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Very nice looking tractor, and I bet you retiring friend will come to tears when you give the WH to him!

• Like 2

953 nut
:unsure:    When I retired all I got was a cake, wish I had worked with Mike!          :text-coolphotos:              :happy-wavemulticolor:         Very nice.
  • Like 7

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
:unsure:

When I retired all I got was a cake, wish I had worked with Mike!          

:text-coolphotos:

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Very nice.

my retirement was walking out the door one day, done. no One knew but me and the boss. I didnt want cake, soda, hand shakes, nothing. I still see the folks every once in a while. I am just not one for fanfare and trumpet blowing. I like slipping beneath the waves like a submarine. Silent. There and gone. Lol

but now ,, knowing this ,, wonder if i would have got a wheel horse,,,,,,,nah,,,,,,,,maybe a box with my pencils n it.

glenn

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It
My Boss has already informed me when I retire all I get is the Summer off and then I have to come back to work as a Contractor :blink:
  • Like 4

SylvanLakeWH

Very cool idea!

Wheel-N-It

Very cool idea!

Yes, we call it double dipping. I won't mind working 2 or 3 days a week. I'm looking forward to the days I work because I want to instead of working cause I have to.

• Like 2

JPWH

That is a fantastic appreciation/ retirement gift. The man is blessed to have friends like you.

• Like 2

Brian01

Tow - Mater had a baby? :D

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Love the Jeep that is one mean looking machine

mrc

hi guys, with the spindle corrected on the C100 and a few last minute touches the tractor was ready for delivery to RH.  when i got there his wife before seeing the tractor commented "we have enough junk"  she came out to watch it being offloaded and was impressed. she even said she could drive that tractor.  RH was at work as we work different shifts these days. i wanted to surprise him.  the next day day he came up to me at work just before  the shift change. he was astounded that i was giving him the tractor. he loved it.  getting the tractor in/out of my truck can get dicey.(i do not have a trailer)   i would like to thank my special friend, real deal navy seal RB who always helps load/unload and  is a big help around the garage.  on the way back from RH's house we stopped at the american legion and had some cold ones.  nice end to a good day. best regards mike in mass.  

• Like 6

AMC RULES

Like the perfect machine to have around the house... :greetings-clapyellow:

only thing the Willys lacks, is a deck to do the mowing with. 

squonk

Does the back end lift off the ground when you ram snow banks with it?

Brian01

I'd say probably so, if it were mine, I'd build a weight bracket to go on the rear.

953 nut
5 hours ago, squonk said:

Does the back end lift off the ground when you ram snow banks with it?

Likewise, does the front end come off the ground when you hook the wrecker to a vehicle with such a short wheelbase?

mrc

hi guys,  squonk:  yes, sometimes it gets a little bouncy.  generally at the end of a push i'm ramping up /attempting to stack the snow. i try not to ram the pile as that is how things break. but, sometimes ramming speed is the only way to move the pile.

953 nut:  i never hooked anything as heavy as a vehicle to the wrecker. the plow would make a nice front counterweight though.