Sign in to follow this  
curly

Charger V8

curly

I am looking for someone who can send me photos of an assembled Charger V8. I would like photos as to battery location and gas tank location I acquired this little old mower and some things are missing and my curiosity is killing me as to their location. May not be a complete restore but am wanting to know if I can get it functioning as it is. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Curly

curly

guys those were very helpful just left me with more questions such as was Tecumseh the original engine? Yhis 1 has a 8 HP Briggs on it which I knew was not original because it was white in color and said IC on cover.

Thanks

Curly

Michael Bullington

Guys that 70's gallery picture is confusing....it shows the same model tractor with two different hood styles...see the last picture... :D :hide:

Buzz

You can download a manual for in in the second manuals group. you have to join to view it but when you do it's in the FILES section of that group. Here's the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wheelhorsetractormanuals2/

curly

Thanks Buzz went there--joined and now await approval.

Appreciate that very much

Curly

combatmp29r

Stone Henge the 4 bar hood is the correct one for a 70 model. Same hood as the B and C series had.

Curly, what year is yours, 69 or 70? The 69 came with a vert Kohler only and the 70 came with the vert Tucky. Alot of them were retro fitted with briggs motors because of the price issue. Briggs were a dime a dozen and dirt cheap compared to the original motors. I have both years in the herd if you need more pics of any specific area. I also have the original manuals for both years if you need a copy.

Sparky

Sorry to get off topic :hide: .

Hey Joel. Long time no see. Good to have ya back.

Mike........

T-Mo

Yeah, Joel, it's good to see you back. :hide: