AlwaysLookin80

New member- here's my collection

AlwaysLookin80

Nice looking collection of Red, Yellow and green!
P.S. Tractors are like Christmas lights...sometimes they look good in all one color (red), and sometimes they look good in multicolors

never looked at it that way. Ha ha ha

Red ranger- Less than two miles! Lol

Edited by J.A.
  • Like 1

AlwaysLookin80

So here's my 502 and my RJ58. The 502 will be restored down the road. My RJ is next after the suburban. The RJ needs a lot of work but it's nothing I can't handle, and I have all the correct parts in boxes and on shelves for it, engine, steering wheel, seat Assy, etc. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Nice looking 502.  I have a soft spot for those.  Do you have the tool tray that goes where the battery would go if it was a 552??  :)

Brian01

Hey, you wouldnt be interested in selling the plow mount off the front of the rj58 would ya? Or if you could, get me better pictures of it and I may try n build me one.

AlwaysLookin80

Nice looking 502.  I have a soft spot for those.  Do you have the tool tray that goes where the battery would go if it was a 552??  :)

no I don't but I worked out a deal and I'm actually picking up a 552 and another suburban soon.

Hey, you wouldnt be interested in selling the plow mount off the front of the rj58 would ya? Or if you could, get me better pictures of it and I may try n build me one.

I'll be starting the RJ in a week or so, I'll get you good pictures when I get it off 

Tankman
Had to take another peek-a-boo at your Herd.

Great job grooming, your Horses are spoiled.
;)

Brian01

Nice looking 502.  I have a soft spot for those.  Do you have the tool tray that goes where the battery would go if it was a 552?? 

no I don't but I worked out a deal and I'm actually picking up a 552 and another suburban soon.

I'll be starting the RJ in a week or so, I'll get you good pictures when I get it off 

ok, thanks, only the second one I have seen since I bought my RJ, would like to put a snow blade on for winter but no one has one of those for sale.

AlwaysLookin80

I believe it, they are rare

Brian01

Yeah, but if I had several pictures and measurements, I'm confident that I could build one.

AMC RULES
Is the 502 pictured here...
still in it's original paint? 

image.jpeg Edited by AMC RULES

JP 141

Welcome to Red square....Gotta get em out of storage !!  I used my wifes phone to Google on the site and could take and load any pic. (steveasaurus)    

• Like 1

whfan74

Welcome to the Square!  You have a great looking collection of machines.  Thanks for sharing with us!

just down the road from you.  Hope you can bring some of your ponies to our show next year!

• Like 3

AlwaysLookin80

Welcome to the Square!  You have a great looking collection of machines.  Thanks for sharing with us!

just down the road from you.  Hope you can bring some of your ponies to our show next year!

absolutely

Yeah, but if I had several pictures and measurements, I'm confident that I could build one.

I'll get that stuff for you when I get it off. should be a few weeks 

Is the 502 pictured here...
still in it's original paint? 

image.jpeg

no, it's crappy up close. Some one did a half butt resto on it at sometime. It's clean so it should make for a pretty easy repaint

• Like 1

Brian01

If you're planning on using it, I'd leave it be...looks fine to me.

AlwaysLookin80

I actually have a newer mower I do work with. My wheel horses are my hobby. I plan on keeping them nice as possible and giving one to each of my four children when they get older...........and the rest for myself!!;)

• Like 4

AMC RULES
I'm up for adoption...
just sayin'.
  :confusion-shrug: 
  • Like 4

AlwaysLookin80

thank you. Planning on hitting every show I can next year . Does anyone that's close by to each other ever get together and shoot the breeze? 

RedRanger

thank you. Planning on hitting every show I can next year . Does anyone that's close by to each other ever get together and shoot the breeze? 

Nope.

AlwaysLookin80

Nope.

I take it no one is intrested in that either? I'd like to get together and talk tractors, chase down leads on some, and help fellow members out if I can. 

I actually have a newer mower I do work with. My wheel horses are my hobby. I plan on keeping them nice as possible and giving one to each of my four children when they get older...........and the rest for myself!!

oh yeah and did I mention I don't have the ones for my children yet. These are mine! 

• Like 1

RedRanger

Nope.

I take it no one is intrested in that either? I'd like to get together and talk tractors, chase down leads on some, and help fellow members out if I can. 

I actually have a newer mower I do work with. My wheel horses are my hobby. I plan on keeping them nice as possible and giving one to each of my four children when they get older...........and the rest for myself!!

oh yeah and did I mention I don't have the ones for my children yet. These are mine! 

I'm sure others get together.  There seem to be a lot of long term friendships on this site.
I've only been here less than a year myself.  I'd be happy to get together and shoot the breeze.  I also got over to the Mentone meet this spring as well as the fall meet and greet.
I'm up for it.  Stay in touch.

There are a couple other guys in our area as well.

AlwaysLookin80

Nope.

I'm sure others get together.  There seem to be a lot of long term friendships on this site.
I've only been here less than a year myself.  I'd be happy to get together and shoot the breeze.  I also got over to the Mentone meet this spring as well as the fall meet and greet.
I'm up for it.  Stay in touch.

There are a couple other guys in our area as well.

sounds good. I'll pm you and send you my number. 

• Like 1

Rob.A.700
:text-welcomeconfetti: That is quite the collection you have there! I dig the Ford and the AC as well!

IH8RDS

Very nice! Welcome to the forum

jackhammer

Welcome to RedSquare J.A.:WRS: