Sign in to follow this  
COMB2

Restoring tractors

HorseFixer

Hey Buzz, You have your lady trained very well. I just wished I could get mine trained like that! What school did you send her too! Burly

John if you would like yers to act that way, come on over :hide: I give wife obedience classes on wendsday nights! And incidentally, I do couples I suggest you pre-register :D

Duff

I too could really care less what people think. I like what I do and that's all that matters :D

That's about as good as anyone could put it, I reckon! :hide:

Duff :hide:

73-18 automatic

:D Yeah I am an Electrician by trade but my Grandfather was a farmer in Ohio so being the oldest of 13 grandchildren I spent a lot of time at grandpa's I really miss him but he had a Cub 126 that we use to pull FULL SIZE WAGONS around the farm so I was in FFA and would of loved to drive a Tractor to school if they would have let me. I love messing with these tractor's they are part of history I am here in Va. and are not able to shake my past so I will do what I love to do it keeps me out of trouble Doug :hide:

tasmi01

It don't matter what they say or look at you like as long as you know it's for a good cause............... reviving a horse :hide: and you enjoy it.

JimD

some people just don't get it IT'S A WHEELHORSE!! <_