Sign in to follow this  
Duff

Where's TT lately?

Duff

Hi, guys,

I read the forum daily (yeah, I'm addicted!) and noticed I hadn't seen anything from TT lately. Anybody had any contact with our friend, and is he OK? :hide:

Duff :D

kj4kicks

Hi Duff, he tried to post to the Thanksgiving thread a couple days ago. Apparently he is on admin approval for posting, and it never got approved.

KyBlue

Nothing like blocking out one of the most useful members...

jusjeepn

Who did he p*ss off? I haven't seen any postings that were derogeratory or harmful to anyone. Must be personal! That would be a shame if it were. This sight has always been a place where we could go and say what we had to say within reason. I guess its ok to call people stupid and moron but don't p*ss of the powers that be. (probably just did)

HorseFixer

Defiantly miss him! :hide:

linen beige

It's a huge understatement to say he is much missed.

perry

Apparently he is on admin approval for posting, and it never got approved.

:hide:

illinilefttackle

:hide: Are you guys as tired of this childish behavior as I am? TT has helped me MANY times, part #'s etc. If he did stub his toe on a post-big deal-he needs for some one to cut him some slack. I know how it feels to be told be the powers that be to "go sit in the corner for your bad behavior"!

WE WANT TT, WE WANT TT, WE WANT TT !-AL

Sparky

TT was not banned from the forum. He did nothing wrong and he chose to go away on his own. I dont know anything about the Admin Approval thing for him to post as I'm only a Moderator and not an Administator.

Mike......

T-Mo

Unless Eldon knows something I don't, Mike is right - and I'm not sure about the admin approval either.

Al,

You're were never banned nor suspended either - I'm sorry you felt you was or felt you were told to "go sit in a corner". I'm sorry that was your perception.

Brrly1

Ok, I think it's time for everyone to come clean here! I really have a strong feeling that there are people who knows what is going on because this group is just to close not to know. Let everyone know whats going on with all the attitudes guys and quit beating around the bush............ Burly

I am just somebody who knows nothing but, I guess I know alot about nothing then.............

mcwh1950

try this link

(link removed)

refracman

Until both TT and a administrator speakup this will be all speculation and hearsay which is Gossip. And frankly is nobodys business but theirs.

Why dont we let this drop.

DMESS

"Where oh where could my TT be?" sung in my best J. Frank Wilson voice. :hide:

mcwh1950

Until both TT and a administrator speakup this will be all speculation and hearsay which is Gossip. And frankly is nobodys business but theirs.

Why dont we let this drop.

you are right

Jim_M

try this link

(link removed)

Why remove the link??

Curmudgeon

try this link

(link removed)

Took only 9 minutes for censorship to happen.

kj4kicks

I removed it to be fair to both sides, since very few people REALLY know the truth.

This is about the cause, not the result.

Sparky

Good move Eldon.

Mike......

illinilefttackle

:hide: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Curmudgeon

Speaking as a layman who knows nothing, it looks like everyone is hiding and trying to sugarcoat whatever happened.

Now I fully realize it's none of my business about personal things happening, but it seems like most of the time when something happens, it is always between one certain member and everyone else.

All I'm seeing is cover up.

Kind of reminds me a government that thinks it knows better than the public, thus the public should have no interest in what government does.

WH_Hobie

its a long story and he has been very busy at home he is fine and is still in touch with his horse healing ability :hide:

Teddy da Bear

:hide:

Rod(NASNUT)

"Where oh where could my TT be?" sung in my best J. Frank Wilson voice. :hide:

Now that is funny right there :omg: Yes TT will be missed :D so just let it go for now :omg: . If TT is on admin approval for posting that is a dam shame to ban the guy who made this site what it is or was :hide:

mcwh1950