608KEB

420 LSE

rmaynard

Very nice. How many hours on the LSE? Is it numbered?

bmsgaffer

Man you traveled a bit to get those! All the way into Ohio!

Very nice.

mikekot3

Can you please flip up the seat and read the information of the bottom of the seat pan and reply to me?
Thank you,
mike

Also why does it say 520 hydro on the right side below the PTO lever and 420LSE on the hood?

C-101plowerpower

Can you please flip up the seat and read the information of the bottom of the seat pan and reply to me?
Thank you,
mike

Also why does it say 520 hydro on the right side below the PTO lever and 420LSE on the hood?

because that is the 520 that's in the bed i think, the 420 is on a trailer

• Like 2

PaulC

You lucky duck, Congratulations! I see you went and saw Thad and got those 2 amazing tractors from him and like Brandon said made quite the trip to do so!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Big congratulations. best of luck.

Glenn

Edited by JERSEYHAWG / Glenn

Wishin4a416

Wow! 2 nice machines. What a haul. Good Luck!

muz123

Congrats!! I love your 520 and your 420-LSE!! Also how does your 520-H drive? Must be sweet!! Like NOS!! :bow-blue::greetings-clappingyellow:

Wheel-N-It
Very nice score! I would like to drive a 420 sle just to see what the power feels like on a Kohler M20 vs. the M18 or KT17series2

wh500special

I had both a 418-c and a 420-lse at the same time. You won't feel a power difference.  

Steve

• Like 3

AMC RULES
Don't drink...  :angry-nono:
and drive that one.    
:ychain:
  • Like 5

PaulC

the air filter setup looks exactly like the setup on my kt17 kohler.

elliot ness

Sweet !

WHX??

It's really hard to find low hour Wheel Horse tractors in Wisconsin.

Amen to that 608, if I am in your neck of the woods some day I may have to stop and take a look at those beauties!

• Like 1

whfan74

Welcome to the 420 LSE club!  You found yourself a very nice one at that.  If I get a chance, I will try and get out to the barn and snap a few pictures of the plates for your reference.  Enjoy!

• Like 2

AMC RULES
attachment.php?attachmentid=92674&stc=1&
  • Like 2

608KEB

Thanks for the comments. AMC thank you for the pic!! I got it serviced. I drove it around a little.. It seems to have more top end than the 520H. I never owned a kohler twin before. It seems to run really smooth. It also revs up and down slower than the onans. I noticed it next to impossible to grease the steering rod. Where it goes into the fan gear.:eusa-think: 

IMG_20151014_181600_897.jpg

• Like 2

c-series don

Damn you lucky dog I'm so jealous. Good for you!

• Like 1

muz123

Are you going to use your NOS 520?

JackC
You hit the Wheel Horse Jack Pot with that pair.  Congrats.

" It seems to have more top end than the 520H. I never owned a kohler twin before. It seems to run really smooth. It also revs up and down slower than the onans."

I believe the top end on the 420LSE is 7.0mph (same as the 418A?)and the 520H is only 5.6mph depending on the year.

How about a race against my 520HC and winner take all?  

My HC will blow the belt covers off your LSE.

• Like 2

857 horse

Just                   damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!            Not just a diamond in any ruff,,,,its the gold at the end of the rainbow,,,,ALL THE GOLD !!!  and happily ever after
congrats !!!!!

• Like 2

608KEB

Are you going to use your NOS 520?

im not plannng on using it right now. I'm going to service it and detail it a little.

Are you going to use your NOS 520?i

I'm going to put the 420 LSE to work too. I'll mow with it next year. Probably 5-10 hours a year. Its a shame to let it sit. It was built to use. I will pamper it though. 

IMG_20151014_220220_093.jpg

• Like 5