stevecobb76

tampa fl area hauling. brandon seffner valrico area

I can help you haul your horse or most anything. I have long bed pickup and trailer.
trailer is 10' long and 55" on the inside of the side rails. the side rails are 2' tall and are open and so I can haul wider parts.
the bed is made from pressure treated 2x8's
local hauling only withing 50 miles of brandon seffner valrico area.
email me stevecobb76 at gmail dot com.
or you can call me from my buisness website. http://www.seffnerlawncare.com I just dont want to put my phone # here.
I also have plenty of ropes and straps and a little chain.
I will be installing a winch and generator and air compressor soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shallowwatersailor
      For sale is my 2015 Sure Trac 6' x 12' utility trailer. It has been used probably less than 2K miles. After having a blowout with the OEM Chinese brand  tires, I had new Made in USA  Goodyear Endurance ST205/75R15 Load D and 87 mph rated tires installed three months ago. Also included is a like-new Loadstar 205/75R15 Load C spare tire. HOA rules forces the sale.

Sure Trac has a few features that I liked: Wiring is run in a conduit so it is not exposed to wear, powder-coat paint, LED lighting, set-back jack for tailgate access, and a gate that can be folded flat/removed when empty to lessen highway drag. I added the snowplow guides to see the rear of the trailer when the gate is down.

• By Pat_In_Denver
      I'm heading back East with an empty truck and trailer and am willing to haul some items for members here for a small amount of gas money.  I priced it above as a very rough ball park that assumes I won't be going too far out of the way to pickup and deliver. Final price would be something we would have to work out based on what, when, and where (ideally it would be close to Denver, Rochester, or Buffalo so we don't have to try and time things along the way)

I will be driving from Denver, CO to Rochester, MN on Friday August 31st.  I'll be staying in Rochester a few days, then going on to Buffalo, NY on Tuesday September 4th.  Below are the planed routes I'm taking, but I'm somewhat flexible so long as the detour doesn't add a bunch of extra miles.

I'll be traveling back to Denver with a mostly full truck and trailer so I probably won't be able to haul a tractor, but I could likely load some smaller heavy items like mower decks or tillers if some has something they want hauled East to West.

Please message me here or call or text me at 303.578.0728

Thanks!

-Pat
    • By johnnymag3
      So Ive been wondering just how much torque, and power these well built Tractors actually have. I have pulled a 1500 Full size Chevrolet truck on the flat with my C-160, Hydro, and it never grunted. I was introduced to these awesome machines in 1969 when a cousin would pull wheelies on his old beast on the pavement.....it seemed bullet proof

. I was hooked then and have never waivered

John

Pictured is my B-80 posted for sale here only. no CL, or Ebay for me

• By RJ Hamner
      We brought my next project home last night.  I think I am going to need a BIGGER shed real soon

• By shallowwatersailor
      Tomorrow is the first trip with equipment to the new house. One of the advantages of the brand trailer I have (Sure Trac) is that the gate can fold down onto the deck of the trailer. It will be loaded going down but empty returning, With the gate up it feels like I am still towing a parachute. The problem with having the gate down is that the trailer disappears behind my truck. 

I had bought a pair of 36" snowplow marker guides for the 42" single stage snowthrower a few years ago. They were to help locate the ends when pulling into our side-load garage. But before mounting them I found a shorter pair that worked better. So the longer ones languished on the shelf until today. I had a last minute thought to mount them on the trailer. It should work great.