Sign in to follow this  
Tlong927

6-3211 Snow thrower

Tlong927

Hey Guys, 
So I've been looking for a snow blower for my 70 GT-14. I found that in the manual the 6-6211 snow blower. Does anyone know if a 6-3211 will fit on this tractor without mods? I found one and am thinking about picking it up but wasn't sure if it would fit. 

Thanks

Edited by Tlong927

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• PWL216
      By PWL216
      Selling a two stage snow thrower in very good condition. Works great. Comes with small box of new in-package parts. Can deliver to Zagray.

• Joe Warren
      By Joe Warren
      New Old Stock Wheel Horse 37” Snow Thrower
      Wheel Horse part # 06-37SX01   1979-86

Used on tractor models:            
      B-81, B-82, B-85, B-111, B-112, B-115, B-116, B-165, B-186
      LT-832, LT-1100, LT-1136, LT-1137, LT-1600, LT-1637. LT-1642,
      SB-371, YT-12-A,
      208-3, 211-3, 211-5, 211-A, 216-5, 

New Old Stock, fresh out of its original shipping carton, $399

Local pick up in Easton MA (I may be able to deliver to southern New England and Tristate area)
      Please private message me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
      Joe

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      10HP with 42” blade, C-85 w/cab & 42” Snow Blower, 315-8 w/Ark Loader. Ready for some snow ❄️. Last year had up to 14” in Ohio. 
      Snow cab windows were fogged up bad and I used MeGuires PlastX, this stuff was easy, apply like wax, rubbing it in and wipe off, amazing how it cleared that plastic window up.

• BobandJamie Raay
      By BobandJamie Raay
      400 Series WheelHorse Garden Tractor w 42" deck in good condition. Has a frame issue under the seat (needs welding) but runs well. 17-horse Kohler engine on tractor.
      Extra rear discharge mulching deck (42"), extra set of blades for mulching deck and side discharge deck,  snow thrower (42" with 20" chute) and trac vac with 5.5 horse Honda engine in good, working condition as well. All 4 hubcaps are included (rear not in tractor picture but see additional pic). Original paperwork, including owner's manual on all. Includes chains for snow traction and weight attachments for each wheel. All have been used at the same property since purchase and have been stored indoors throughout. Thanks for looking! 

• Boyd
      By Boyd
      wheel horse garden tractor mower, rear discharge mowing deck & snow blower both in good condition and runs well. all the parts for the snow blower are with it.