1994 Wheel Horse 520H

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mustangken
      My 520H blow out a valve seat.  Any suggestions on a new motor or should I have the seat repaired?
    • By 608KEB
      Is this the correct setting to test the battery or voltage output? I tested four different batteries. The reading is saying about 17.0-17.5 on all 4 batteries.
    • By Dave54000
      Hello new to the forum I just bought a 1997 520h with 387 hrs  has a snowblower single stage and mower deck its in real good shape  i think it just needs a little maintaince.  Engine surges hopefully just needs a carb and tank cleaning. Headlights don t work and need to replace a idler sprocket on blower and possible have to replace the lift seal because the snowblower won't stay up it slowly lowers not sure if that's normal because if weight or needs to be fixed. Overall very happy I bought it  I grew up using my father's 520h 

• By r1jakecfd
      Hi Guys,
      The Onan in my 520H was running poorly so last month I took the heads off, decarboned, cleaned/reseated the valves, checked valve seats and reassembled with new gasket set. When installing intake manifold, I realized last year (carb cleaning) I forgot to hook up vacuum line from manifold to gauge. Hooked it up correctly this time and ran great. First blizzard yesterday and started snow blowing. After about 15 minutes the became noticeably louder with less power.
      I was wondering firstly if anyone has any idea what went wrong?
      Also, I was thinking about repowering with a Honda or Vanguard and would love opinions on which way to go? Also, should I go with an engine or kit and which company? I’m good at fabrication, etc.
      Thanks in advance!
      Happy NewYear
    • By 608KEB
      I recently purchased a Original Cab model P6500CC01. Minus the roof.I was told by Original Cab that the glass windshield and ABS roof that they sell would not work on my cab. Has anyone modified a new roof and glass windshield to work on this cab? Or does someone know where I might find a used roof and glass windshield for this cab.