cheesegrader

2015 Snow Removal Team

953 nut

Nothing wrong with Redneck engineering unless it involves large amounts of beer or other spirits , guns and explosives. Then there may be a problem. 

For years I worked rotating shifts as a power plant operator; after our last Midnight shift @ 7:00 am we always stopped off at a secluded beach access for "Guns & Beer". It would go on until we ran out of beer or bullets, or heard sirens approaching!

squonk

Got the loaded fatties on Skonk's aft end. Frt. tires are loaded also. All told an extra 210 lbs. Plus I haven't installed the front and rear WH weights yet.cap_fatties_003.thumb.JPG.e56c0f0cc0aea6cap_fatties_004.thumb.JPG.a5b33f11f5ae0e

• Like 4

AMC RULES
Effin Skonk's...  :text-woo:
gonna be unstoppable  :bow-blue:
  • Like 3

JP 141

Nothing wrong with Redneck engineering, However...if Beer, Guns, and snow are all involved it could be a problem if item 1 was excessive, prompting item 2 to be utilized in stopping item 3 from landing in the drive...just a thought...lol, But I could see the fun in it...lol

WHX??

With that crew I should hire you to clear snow at my place in Land O lakes!

• Like 1

cheesegrader

WHX5,

I'm on the Cisco Chain, much closer to Land O'Lakes than beautiful downtown Watersmeet,
but I am on the Michigan side of the border, so they get the taxes, the naming rights, the zip code, my first born, and pretty much whatever else they want to take!
   `

• Like 2

AMC RULES
Except for, them :wh:'s, of course.   :angry-nono:
  • Like 1

Bow_Extreme

I am jealous.  I guess I need a few more 520's or get the 523dxi going soon.

Pullstart

Got the loaded fatties on Skonk's aft end. Frt. tires are loaded also. All told an extra 210 lbs. Plus I haven't installed the front and rear WH weights yet.cap_fatties_003.thumb.JPG.e56c0f0cc0aea6cap_fatties_004.thumb.JPG.a5b33f11f5ae0e

I once got in trouble pointing at a clean S10 and saying "honey that one's got a nicer body than yours" referring to her small block powered short box S10.

Hope I don't get in trouble noting "that's one nice rear end!"

• Like 1