clueless

1700 Mile Meet and Greet Trip

KC9KAS

Glad you had a good time and a safe trip.

Pullstart

It was nice to chat with you Chris, glad you made it home alright with your new 400!  I knew you were eyeing that thing, it was sharp alright!

AMC RULES
C'mon Chris, sounds like you scored a nice new 400 there...
now, you know...      :wwp:       :handgestures-thumbupright:

Retired Wrencher

Some Day I will have to make it out to the Roots of Wheel Horse country. And explore the vast country side and  it`s people.  And of course always looking with one eye on the side of the road for those Red tractors. Sounds it was a nice trip Chris. Where is Pace on the East or West side?

Edited by T1257

clueless

Some Day I will have to make it out to the Roots of Wheel Horse country. And explore the vast country side and  it`s people.  And of course always looking with one eye on the side of the road for those Red tractors. Sounds it was a nice trip Chris. Where is Pace on the East or West side?

From what I saw at the M&G there aint gonna be many of them sitting on the side of the road. I'am in northwest Florida, 8miles from Pensacola.

• Like 1

Racinbob

Glad you had a good time and your keister is still attached Chris. Scott does put on a great show. I was there in 2013 and was hoping to go again this year but my wife's work got in the way. We lived about 30 miles from there for 45 years and have family there that we visit. Like Craig said, ya gotta post some pics of your new 400. I'd love to come visit but even being in the same state you're still over 450 miles away. :orcs-cheers:

whfan74

Chris,
It was a real pleasure getting a chance to meet you and I am very honored that you would take the time and resources to spend the day with us.   Our conversations were great and I am glad you stopped by on Friday so that we could have a chance to chat a bit.  I am glad you made it home safely and are even considering coming back next year, we would love to have you.

That 400 you picked up traveled a bunch of miles in a few short days.  It started in the back of a truck in Missouri, headed to our show up in Northern Indiana, and then hopped in your truck and made it all the way back down in Florida!!!!

I had a great time with everyone and am thankful for the folks that want to spend the day with us.........Year #7 has to be good weather right?????  :)

• Like 3

jackhammer

Your an great guy Chris and it was a pleasure meeting up with you and talking. It took effort on your part but you persevered.

Rick
jackhammer  :tools-hammerdrill:

ol550

Glad to hear you made it back ok.  Now just set back and wait for the first snow.  That 400 has a lot of miles on it as I told you.
Started out in north west Ohio and made at least 5 trips to Minnesota and a few local shows as well. Have fun with it. 

Edited by ol550
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

Chris, is was great meeting you at Scott's.  There has to be kind of a group photo floating around here somewhere.  :)

• Like 2

WHX??
:text-worthless:of that 400!!!!!
  • Like 1

clueless

I added some pictures of there burb.

-Chris 

Wheel-N-It

Glad you had a great time at the show. Love the 400 too! Scott's show is on my Wheel Horse Bucket List for sure :)

• Like 1

Racinbob

Nice 400 Chris :handgestures-thumbupright:

No worries, that will push dirt and gravel too. :)

stevasaurus
(L-R)Brrly1, Horsefixer, IndyWH, Stevasaurus, Shorts, Clueless, Pullstart, jackhammer, IMG_0622.JPG
Here ya go.  Copied it to this thread from Scott's thread.  Picture taken by Jackhammer's camera.  :)
  • Like 1

Pullstart

Let it snow, Chris!  Let it snow!  Nice burb alright.  That's me hauling Michael Conley's hitch around the show.  He was gracious enough to let me borrow it for plow fun.