kingnothing71us

Reconditioned My Wheel Weights

mikekot3

nice work !!
Where did you get the logo?

kingnothing71us

Thanks. I copied it off line and made it myself. I make vinyl stickers as a hobby. 

• Like 2

953 nut
:text-coolphotos:                  Now you have to park with the logo upright!                :ychain:     :text-lol:            Very nice work,are those cast concrete?                 :handgestures-thumbupright:
  • Like 1

kingnothing71us

No, they're 2 pieces of one inch plate steel welded together. There's studs sticking out of the other side for alignment. They came up at 62 lbs each on my bathroom scale. 

• Like 1

kingnothing71us

I can make more of the logo stickers if anyone is interested. Made out of long life vinyl and are high quality work. I don't cut corners, all the lines are straight and all the corners are crisp and sharp. I can make them up to 24" wide. 

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It
Hey that looks great! Lets see a pic of them mounted on your tractor.

DennisThornton

Well, that's as nice as I have seen!  

Now you need to start a thread on how to make decals!

KC9KAS

Very nice looking weights.
Thanks for the photo.

AMC RULES
Hey that looks great! Lets see a pic of them mounted on your tractor.

:text-yeahthat:      :text-goodpost:    :text-+1:

kingnothing71us

Sorry guys, I'll post pics tomorrow, ran out of daylight. Plus its a little hard to maneuver the weights with a bad hand. I did have to cut off the alignment pins. For some reason they were'nt going inside the rim like they did before taking them off. I did exchange my rins and bad tires for a set of ag tires already mounted to rims, maybe thats why? I don't know. I will gets pics up tomorrow when I finish getting them on. Thanks again guys. 
Oh yeah, to start a thread about making decals would almost be a waste. I bought a vinyl cutter about 9-10 years ago and a program to do the things I needed it to do to vectorize the things I wanted to make a sticker out of. Nothing more than what a sign shop does. 

coolhandblack

I think those looks sharp man! You've got some skills!

muz123

Awesome work!! Looks great!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Tankman
Great work! Let's see 'em mounted on your Horse!  ;)

kingnothing71us

I finally got the weights mounted. I had to do alot of grinding and had to cut the little alignment studs off. The weights fit inside the rim much better and don't have so much overhang. Thats what I wanted to achieve so I wont get hung up on things and it's less stress on the bolts holding them on. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by kingnothing71us
Photos
  • Like 3

WHX??

Look out @vinylguy you have some serious competition!

• Like 1

Brian01

Better get them front wheels repainted now kingnothing.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Really nice job on those weights, truly  one of a kind.

Glenn

kingnothing71us

I know if I paint the front wheels Brian01, it won't stop there. Then the rest of the tractor will need paint. I may be going back to work after Tuesday so maybe I'll make some weights for the front to match the back. That may look cool. I appreciate all the compliments and will post pics if I get anything else done to it. 

Brian01

Right on... That's the way I am, I get carried away every time i bring a new horse home...example.... Before and now...

IMG_20150828_103622532.jpg

IMG_20150925_113517654.jpg

kingnothing71us

Oh my, how sweet it is. I bought my tractor because I had a WH plow. I never intended on fixing it up or making it look nice but I'm real anal about something looking any less than what it's supposed to look like. Since my deck is messed up and I cant use the tractor to mow with, next summer, I'll probably end up taking it apart and blasting some stuff and repainting it. I really do have to do something with my front rims, to do look awful. I'll also rewire it because I can't stand to have something with wires hanging all over the place and not being routed right. I'm also gonna get some ag tires for the front of my tractor, they make it look so much nicer. Once I get back to work I'll see about making the front weights. I'll have access to a lathe and will make the weights look nice and fit properly. If I had the extra cash, there's a round hood Wheel Horse listed locally here for a great price. It's missing the deck and needs tires and stuff like that but it's pretty much whole. Well, I think I rambled enough for now. Great looking tractor you have and thanks for the compliments. 

• Like 1

WHX??

Couldn't save the Kohler on the RJ Brian?

Wishin4a416

Nice job!!!!!!!

Brian01

Couldn't save the Kohler on the RJ Brian?

yeah ithink so, but I was impatient and this 8hp briggs was cheeeaaap and starts first pull everytime

And it bolted right up after removing gas tank and making exhaust