Bert

New to me 857

kudzu3

That's really nice Bert, appears to be original, I like the 857's. I know what you mean about bringing more home, I started with one about two years ago with no intentions of having more than that...I now have three:unsure:, and don't know where it'll go from here.

• Like 3

Bert

That's really nice Bert, appears to be original, I like the 857's. I know what you mean about bringing more home, I started with one about two years ago with no intentions of having more than that...I now have three:unsure:, and don't know where it'll go from here.

thanks, its original and been taken great care of. I'm up to nine now and thinking that 4 would be a good size herd :)

stevasaurus

That looks excellent, and I think that everyone should have an 857 in their stable.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

slammer302

That looks good 857 is a great horse

• Like 1

Bert

That looks excellent, and I think that everyone should have an 857 in their stable.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

That looks good 857 is a great horse

might have to keep this one :o

• Like 1

AMC RULES
When the original condition is that nice...
how can you not bring them home?   :bow-blue:
Good luck walking away from :wh: #10 Bert. 
  • Like 4

Bert
When the original condition is that nice...
how can you not bring them home?

:bow-blue:
Good luck walking away from :wh: #10 Bert. 

The only way I go for #10 is if its got a magnum 18 or 20 under the hood:text-goodpost:

• Like 3

953 nut
:woohoo:     That sounds like a prediction, the next one will be a Twin!  :text-coolphotos:
  • Like 4

Ed Kennell

That 857 is one tuff little pony.         :text-coolphotos:    Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It
Very nice looking 857 Bert! I know what you mean about thinning down. I've sold three this year but then bought one yesterday LOL
Don't rule out a KT-17 series 2.  I think it's basically a magnum engine that uses old style points and condenser ignition instead of a magneto.
  • Like 1

Bert

Don't rule out a KT-17 series 2.  I think it's basically a magnum engine that uses old style points and condenser ignition instead of a magneto.

that's what was put in linders c175, your right they are also a good choice. 

• Like 2

slammer302

I just got a C-175 with the kt17 and it is Cadillac of wheel horse if you ask me! I like the motion control lever better than the ones on the dash and the layout is nice plus they just look good  

• Like 2

Aldon

I was up to 5 earlier this summer. Now down to 3. I am trying hard to make that the max. If I get ansty for another, I'll need to move one that I have. Self denial is however not my forte!

• Like 4

slammer302

I don't count how many i have that way i don't have to tell people. I just know its alot!!! 

• Like 4

Bert

I just got a C-175 with the kt17 and it is Cadillac of wheel horse if you ask me! I like the motion control lever better than the ones on the dash and the layout is nice plus they just look good  

I agree :handgestures-thumbupright: My C 165 is possibly my favorite horse in the herd.

Bert

I agree :handgestures-thumbupright: My C 165 is possibly my favorite horse in the herd.

I must have clicked enter twice :mellow: 

Edited by Bert
posted twice

Buddy

Nice looking tractor.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Enjoy it take care of it.  Polish it. And  IT will take care of you. Enjoy the ride. Gary  B.

• Like 1

Bert

Bert

why did my post from last night reappear as posted today?

Edited by Bert

speedyleedy

Great looking 857 !

• Like 1

slammer302

I just noticed that. 

• Like 1

Bert

I just noticed that. 

had to shut down and restart laptop, I think that was the issue.

• Like 1