Mattrix37495

New from west central Indiana

Mattrix37495

Recently bought this 12 Automatic that had been sitting a while. This is my first one. I mostly bought it to pull wagons or logs, and a little bit of mowing (I use the farms Z950R to mow my yard).

Had to put a few parts in it, but it runs well for being 42 years old.

ANj5q27.png

• Like 3

Sparky

I realize its wet in the pics but does it still shine? I like that front hitch, bet its real handy!!

:WRS:

Mike...........

953 nut
:text-welcomeconfetti:    Nice :wh:, the hydraulic lift is a real plus.       :WRS:

AMC RULES
Still a nice lookin' :wh:...        :eusa-clap:
probably because it's 42 years young. 

Mattrix37495

I realize its wet in the pics but does it still shine? I like that front hitch, bet its real handy!!

Mike...........

Not so much. Paint is pretty solid though. No idea what I'd use that front ball for...I don't have a trailer that small. :D

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Nice 

:wh:

, the hydraulic lift is a real plus.       

Thanks! Hyd lift is always nice. I prefered hyd over lever on my parents Gravely for sure. Those 50" decks are heavy.

Still a nice lookin' :wh:...        :eusa-clap:
probably because it's 42 years young. 

Thanks!

RedRanger

Recently bought this 12 Automatic that had been sitting a while. This is my first one. I mostly bought it to pull wagons or logs, and a little bit of mowing (I use the farms Z950R to mow my yard).

Had to put a few parts in it, but it runs well for being 42 years old.

ANj5q27.png

Nice looking tractor.  Plenty of original paint to just buff it out.  Should shine up well.
As for not having a small trailer....what are you waiting for?

You also have the good headlight lense there too.  Looks to be the embedded one.
I'd suggest just going through it mechanically and get the wheels blasted/painted.
Nice original tractor.

No idea what I'd use that front ball for...I don't have a trailer that small. :D

Mattrix37495

RedRanger, I have a 76"x18' flatbed if I need to haul something. After looking at lawn trailers I think I'm just going to build something to haul firewood splits and various yard stuff.

Next spring I'll go through and clean/degrease everything and try to really shine it up.

The headlight only half works and isn't as bright as I'd like so I'm going to put front and rear LED work lights on it. The trick will be still making it look good...

JPWH
Nice looking horse.

can whlvr