Zach M

211-5 snow plow

Zach M

Hey, I just got a 211-5 and I was wondering if there is a snow plow for it and what model it is, and if anyone has one for sale. Model 3211bx02
                                                                                                                                                                                                - Zach

Edited by Zach M
Forgot model

Zach M

Thanks for the help.

Zach M

Also does anyone know where to get a 36-42BL01 42in blade thanks

Ed Kennell
:text-welcomeconfetti:  To :rs: Zach.    Do you need the blade and the frame?   If you have the frame, I have a 42" blade only off a C-120 I would sell. I am not familiar with the 211 frames but if you are interested , we can research to determine if the blades are interchangeable.    I don't know where you are located  in Pa.  , you may be too far to consider.

You can post an ad in the wanted section also.

Zach M

I need the blade and the frame. thanks for the response
. @ekennell

Edited by Zach M

kingnothing71us

Hi Zach, is your tractor a long wheel base or short wheel base? I have a short wheel base plow I may consider letting go. 

Zach M

How would I know if it is long wheel base or short wheel base im  newer with the wheel horses I would defiantly be interested though.
Zach @kingnothing71us Thanks

Edited by Zach M

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square Zach.  Your horse is going to be the long frame.  A short frame plow would hit the tires when the blade is angled.  Check out some of the pictures in the gallery on the main page...1985 and up.  :)

kingnothing71us

I'm not sure how to tell. I have 2 different plows, one with just a single set of holes in the back and, one with 2 sets of holes. I'll do some research and find out. I'm thinking you'll need the longet plow frame. I have a Raider 10 which was made in 1973 and I have the shorter plow on it now. The problem with it is, the handle to change the angle of the blade doesn't clear the foot board. I'm thinking the short plow is probably for an earlier model. I'll look at the manuals that gwest posted and let you know what plow I have. 

stevasaurus

The snow blade that kingnothing has with the 2 holes in it will fit your horse...you also need the attach-o-matic thing that bolts on the rear axle, if you do not have one...it needs to fit the 900 Pearless tranny axle housing.  One of the pictures I mentioned to look at shows the attach thingy from the back. 
King's Raider 10 should also have the longer frame snow blade.  King...sometimes you can turn that handle around and it will clear the foot rests.  You will have to take a look to see if it will work for you.  :)

• Like 1

kingnothing71us

Well Zach, the blades I have won't fit your tractor. I have a 211-5 series tractor too and the blade I have doesn't fit it at all, not even close. I think you'd need a plow assembly that attaches to tge front of your tractor, my plow hooks to the rear of my tractor. Sorry I couldn't help. Does your tractor have the 12 hp. Briggs engine with a vertical shaft and electric PTO on it?

gwest_ca

The long, medium and short frame tractors are models with a horizontal engine crankshaft so those blades won't work on the 200-Series.

There are likely other models of plow that will work on the 211-5 other than the 36-42BL01 but there may be slight changes.

The 211-5 is a 200-Series tractor with a vertical engine crankshaft, 11 hp engine and 5 -speed transmission.
A 208-x and 212-x will be the same basic design. -H is the auto transmission model. 

Look through this list starting in 1985 for the above tractors to see what blades they used.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/37-chart-an-attachment-interchange-1955-2000-110-pagespdf/
I think the pre-1985 blades for some the the B-Series were also the same.

Entering a blade model number here
https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro
should bring up the illustrated parts lists so you can compare the differences.

Garry

Edited by gwest_ca
  • Like 2

Zach M

THnaks for the help guys I would never know all this and I have an 11hp briggs vertical pto  @kingnothing71us    @stevasaurus 

Edited by Zach M
  • Like 1

kingnothing71us

Boy, I guess I need to reasesrch more before offering my opinion. I appologize Zach. My handle mount is right under the floor board. I guess the previous owner of my tractor had the same problem because theres a slot cut in the floor board. Although, the slot isn't long enough to push or pull the handle. I'll make the longer plow work. Anyway, Zach when these guys give you the info you need and you are interested in the plow, let me know. Good luck. 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Yep, I did not realize you had a vertical shaft horse.   Sorry.

kingnothing71us

Zach, if you need parts for your tractor, I might be able to help. But, all I have is the tractor, no deck or anything. It's basically a roller. The 12 horse Briggs does run but leaks gas out of the carb and petcock when not running. I was going to swap the pulleys on it and make it a faster kind of toy. I hope you find a plow. Good luck. 

Zach M

ok thanks right now I don't need anything, but my seat is all ripped up.  
@kingnothing71us

kingnothing71us

Where in Pa. are you located?

stevasaurus

Zach, we have a huge ALL, Wheel Horse show the weekend after Father's day in June in Arndtsville, Penn.  Check out the pictures in the show pictures section.  You can find anything you want or need there.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus

Zach M

I need my plow before winter, there really tough to find. @stevasaurus

stevasaurus

Here ya go Zach.  This is the manual for your 36-42BL01 snow blade.  At least you can see what it is supposed to look like.  :)  Sorry for the confusion.  Maybe place a want ad in the classified section.
http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/1982-blade-dozer-42in-1989-16-42bl01-snow-om-snpdf/

Zach M

That's it thanks this will help my search a lot @stevasaurus

• Like 1